Terrible demo

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Bad psp graphics, bad voice acting, horrible lighting, dull combat, and boring gameplay. I do not see this getting good reviews, or selling a lot.
3 years ago#2
Opinions.
---
Daniel Bryan is my future husband!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4rxpltQhL1qgvr4ko1_250.gif
3 years ago#3
Pretty great demo...

Surprisingly solid Vita graphics, bad voice acting, great lighting and atmosphere, engaging combat, and fun gameplay. Still, I only see this getting decent reviews; and I doubt it will sell a whole lot.

This will become a "hidden gem", ten years from now people will talk about this cool little diversion in the series that never got the love it deserved.
---
Oozing with vanity, Plump as a manatee, Faking humanity, Journalistic calamity, Intellectual inanity, Fox Noise insanity, Youre a profanity, Hannity.
3 years ago#4
Spman2099 posted...
Pretty great demo...

Surprisingly solid Vita graphics, bad voice acting, great lighting and atmosphere, engaging combat, and fun gameplay. Still, I only see this getting decent reviews; and I doubt it will sell a whole lot.

This will become a "hidden gem", ten years from now people will talk about this cool little diversion in the series that never got the love it deserved.

Ok, I will admit the graphics are alright, and the atmosphere is nice. After playing for a while I changed my mind. But I personally think this will not sell good.
3 years ago#5
3dsghost posted...
Spman2099 posted...
Pretty great demo...

Ok, I will admit the graphics are alright, and the atmosphere is nice. After playing for a while I changed my mind. But I personally think this will not sell good.

We are in agreement; I don't think it will sell well.
---
Oozing with vanity, Plump as a manatee, Faking humanity, Journalistic calamity, Intellectual inanity, Fox Noise insanity, Youre a profanity, Hannity.
3 years ago#6
Silent Hill never sells spectacularly, and this is a game on a handheld that hardly anybody owns.

I mean of course its going to sell like ass but that doesn't have anything to do with... anything.
---
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 6 (Capcom, 2012) - The House of the Dead 3 (Wow Ent./Sega, 2002) - Silent Hill Downpour (Vatra, 2012)
3 years ago#7
Disagreed.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]
3 years ago#8
We all know is going to fail
Unlike RE or COD which always sells regardless reviews, this wont
3 years ago#9
This is the one Vita game that made me go ...."crap..I expected it to be bad...but its great"
---
Also USMC you are nothing but Mr. Negative. Quit being mean to everyone!
- GroundCraze
3 years ago#10
Same here. I thought I would hate it and instead I find myself longing for this game. A few more hours and it's mine! The demo changed my opinion from completely negative to absolutely enthusiastic. I'm more interested in this than dishonored or xcom!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived