Terrible demo

#13dsghostPosted 10/4/2012 9:43:46 AM
Bad psp graphics, bad voice acting, horrible lighting, dull combat, and boring gameplay. I do not see this getting good reviews, or selling a lot.
#2Seksii_Girl_3Posted 10/4/2012 10:06:15 AM
Opinions.
---
Daniel Bryan is my future husband!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4rxpltQhL1qgvr4ko1_250.gif
#3Spman2099Posted 10/4/2012 3:53:56 PM
Pretty great demo...

Surprisingly solid Vita graphics, bad voice acting, great lighting and atmosphere, engaging combat, and fun gameplay. Still, I only see this getting decent reviews; and I doubt it will sell a whole lot.

This will become a "hidden gem", ten years from now people will talk about this cool little diversion in the series that never got the love it deserved.
---
Oozing with vanity, Plump as a manatee, Faking humanity, Journalistic calamity, Intellectual inanity, Fox Noise insanity, Youre a profanity, Hannity.
#43dsghost(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 4:53:34 PM
Spman2099 posted...
Pretty great demo...

Surprisingly solid Vita graphics, bad voice acting, great lighting and atmosphere, engaging combat, and fun gameplay. Still, I only see this getting decent reviews; and I doubt it will sell a whole lot.

This will become a "hidden gem", ten years from now people will talk about this cool little diversion in the series that never got the love it deserved.

Ok, I will admit the graphics are alright, and the atmosphere is nice. After playing for a while I changed my mind. But I personally think this will not sell good.
#5Spman2099Posted 10/4/2012 8:22:04 PM
3dsghost posted...
Spman2099 posted...
Pretty great demo...

Ok, I will admit the graphics are alright, and the atmosphere is nice. After playing for a while I changed my mind. But I personally think this will not sell good.

We are in agreement; I don't think it will sell well.
---
Oozing with vanity, Plump as a manatee, Faking humanity, Journalistic calamity, Intellectual inanity, Fox Noise insanity, Youre a profanity, Hannity.
#6Fredrick2003xPosted 10/7/2012 6:23:57 PM
Silent Hill never sells spectacularly, and this is a game on a handheld that hardly anybody owns.

I mean of course its going to sell like ass but that doesn't have anything to do with... anything.
---
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 6 (Capcom, 2012) - The House of the Dead 3 (Wow Ent./Sega, 2002) - Silent Hill Downpour (Vatra, 2012)
#7zzamaroPosted 10/14/2012 10:44:45 PM
Disagreed.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]
#8Megadeth8Posted 10/14/2012 11:08:46 PM
We all know is going to fail
Unlike RE or COD which always sells regardless reviews, this wont
#9USMCinfinityPosted 10/15/2012 5:21:00 AM
This is the one Vita game that made me go ...."crap..I expected it to be bad...but its great"
---
Also USMC you are nothing but Mr. Negative. Quit being mean to everyone!
- GroundCraze
#10SaduhemPosted 10/15/2012 6:28:16 AM
Same here. I thought I would hate it and instead I find myself longing for this game. A few more hours and it's mine! The demo changed my opinion from completely negative to absolutely enthusiastic. I'm more interested in this than dishonored or xcom!