is it worth spending close to 300$ for only this game?

#1slowdustedPosted 2/14/2013 7:56:07 PM
i love silent hill, & have the 1st silent hill for my original playstaion & ps2, sh2 & sh4 for my xbox, sh hd collection, sh homecoming, & sh downpour for xbox 360, sh origins & the sh experience for psp, & sh 3, sh 4, sh origins, & sh shattered memories for the ps2, & the sh movie on dvd, & the soundtracks to most of the sh games, i got the sh 3 that came w/ the soundtrack cd w/ the game. i just got my 360 in may 2012 & found a ps2 at a flea market in june 2012 so i could finally complete my collection.

i just saw that this new sh: book of memories game is out for the vita, but i really can't afford a vita right now, i just want to have this game. should i wait for the price to drop on the vita before picking this game up? i've only started sh origins & sh downpour, i've yet to play sh homecoming & sh shattered memories, & i want to pick up sh2 for the ps2 & replay sh4 on the ps2 so i have enough silent hill games to keep me busy for awhile.

any input would be appreciated! thanks! =^_^= <3
---
i do not exist sleep is temporary suicide, dreams are partial lives lived =^_^=u get what any1 gets, a life
mudcrab robot http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php
#2wesker741Posted 2/15/2013 10:40:10 AM
I have all that stuff too :D

High five!

Anyway, if you can't afford it then no. This game is more like Diablo with a Silent Hill paint job. I love the game but if you can't afford it at the moment then just wait. You shouldn't be spending $300 dollars for it though. I bought my Vita and a memory card used for $220 (when i got home, I noticed the vita already had a memory card in it because it was used >_>) add the 30 for this game and it cost me around 250. I mean, this game isn't the only reason I bought a Vita though.
---
"Do not fear the AI director, for Coach, Louis, and the Holy Chocolate protect all who believe in them."
Pills 2:17
#3slowdusted(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 12:08:44 PM
thanks alot for the info! i'll just wait for the price to drop then. =^_^= <3
---
i do not exist sleep is temporary suicide, dreams are partial lives lived =^_^=u get what any1 gets, a life
mudcrab robot http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php
#4wesker741Posted 3/7/2013 9:09:17 AM
No problem ^_^
---
"Do not fear the AI director, for Coach, Louis, and the Holy Chocolate protect all who believe in them."
Pills 2:17
#5AAKSOCOLDPosted 3/18/2013 11:13:51 PM
They have 3g launch vitas on ebay for 199.99! The Sony Store.
---
GT = AAKSOKOLD,PSN = AAKSOKOLD
More topics from this board...
People To play With.Dark Sight69/13 10:59PM