is it worth spending close to 300$ for only this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Silent Hill: Book of Memories
  3. is it worth spending close to 300$ for only this game?

User Info: slowdusted

slowdusted
3 years ago#1
i love silent hill, & have the 1st silent hill for my original playstaion & ps2, sh2 & sh4 for my xbox, sh hd collection, sh homecoming, & sh downpour for xbox 360, sh origins & the sh experience for psp, & sh 3, sh 4, sh origins, & sh shattered memories for the ps2, & the sh movie on dvd, & the soundtracks to most of the sh games, i got the sh 3 that came w/ the soundtrack cd w/ the game. i just got my 360 in may 2012 & found a ps2 at a flea market in june 2012 so i could finally complete my collection.

i just saw that this new sh: book of memories game is out for the vita, but i really can't afford a vita right now, i just want to have this game. should i wait for the price to drop on the vita before picking this game up? i've only started sh origins & sh downpour, i've yet to play sh homecoming & sh shattered memories, & i want to pick up sh2 for the ps2 & replay sh4 on the ps2 so i have enough silent hill games to keep me busy for awhile.

any input would be appreciated! thanks! =^_^= <3
i do not exist sleep is temporary suicide, dreams are partial lives lived =^_^=u get what any1 gets, a life
mudcrab robot http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php

User Info: wesker741

wesker741
3 years ago#2
I have all that stuff too :D

High five!

Anyway, if you can't afford it then no. This game is more like Diablo with a Silent Hill paint job. I love the game but if you can't afford it at the moment then just wait. You shouldn't be spending $300 dollars for it though. I bought my Vita and a memory card used for $220 (when i got home, I noticed the vita already had a memory card in it because it was used >_>) add the 30 for this game and it cost me around 250. I mean, this game isn't the only reason I bought a Vita though.
"Do not fear the AI director, for Coach, Louis, and the Holy Chocolate protect all who believe in them."
Pills 2:17

User Info: slowdusted

slowdusted
3 years ago#3
thanks alot for the info! i'll just wait for the price to drop then. =^_^= <3
i do not exist sleep is temporary suicide, dreams are partial lives lived =^_^=u get what any1 gets, a life
mudcrab robot http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php

User Info: wesker741

wesker741
3 years ago#4
No problem ^_^
"Do not fear the AI director, for Coach, Louis, and the Holy Chocolate protect all who believe in them."
Pills 2:17

User Info: AAKSOCOLD

AAKSOCOLD
3 years ago#5
They have 3g launch vitas on ebay for 199.99! The Sony Store.
GT = AAKSOKOLD,PSN = AAKSOKOLD
  1. Boards
  2. Silent Hill: Book of Memories
  3. is it worth spending close to 300$ for only this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived