DLC trophy for being level 70...

#1Chems1919Posted 3/16/2013 10:39:53 PM
...wow. The grind to level 50 was annoying and so out of place. Now we have to grind to level 70? I really hope the new DLC makes it so that enemies give you more EXP because otherwise this is a joke. Your stats don't even matter once you pass around level 35, so I don't understand the point in increasing the level cap other than to promote more repetitive grinding.
---
PSN: Chems1919
#2legionofpancakePosted 3/17/2013 11:37:16 AM
What the eff? That is just wrong on so many levels. They'd better make it easier to level up, otherwise that is definitely one I'm completely ignoring.
---
Well, Courtney Gears didn't seem to mind.
Sonic for Hire= Greatest web series I've ever seen.
#3FullMetalPanicPosted 3/20/2013 5:59:05 AM
...wow. The grind to level 50 was annoying and so out of place. Now we have to grind to level 70? I really hope the new DLC makes it so that enemies give you more EXP because otherwise this is a joke. Your stats don't even matter once you pass around level 35, so I don't understand the point in increasing the level cap other than to promote more repetitive grinding.

Exactly my thoughts. As if grinding to Lv. 50 wasn't a pain enough. BTW, good to hear from you again Chems. At least the Lv. 70 trophy is not required for platinum, and if it's as painful as it was to reach Lv. 50, then it's totally not worth it IMO.
---
[_NNID_] PowerBerry [_PSN_] MrCiel [_3DS_] Ciel [ 2062 | 9168 | 6736 ]
#4Adam_TierneyPosted 3/20/2013 1:47:26 PM
The EXP curve has been reworked to be much kinder now.
#5Chems1919(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 12:15:43 AM
FullMetalPanic posted...

Exactly my thoughts. As if grinding to Lv. 50 wasn't a pain enough. BTW, good to hear from you again Chems. At least the Lv. 70 trophy is not required for platinum, and if it's as painful as it was to reach Lv. 50, then it's totally not worth it IMO.

Hey FMP! It's cool to see you here. It took me forever to get the plat for this game. I got burnt out while grinding to lvl 50 and then took a break for a couple of months. I finally got it a month or so ago. I'm tempted to get this DLC and go for the 100%; I just really wish they didn't increase the level cap :-/
---
PSN: Chems1919
More topics from this board...
People To play With.Dark Sight18/15 9:18PM