Is this dlc actually coming out today?

#1JIGSAW_KILLERPosted 3/19/2013 10:41:13 AM
I thought it would have been out by now, hope its not delayed... Plus the patch hasnt even been put up here in the UK yet. Sony needs to get their act togeather.
---
Since the beginning, you have watched others suffer. Now it is your turn to play...
#2neocapone21Posted 3/19/2013 11:04:42 AM
I'm in the us and we have the patch and its not up here yet
---
fc=3909-7553-9002....xbl=neocapone21 psn=drkneegrow
#3IishDylanPosted 3/19/2013 2:55:09 PM
It's out. Before ya enter the game, pick the PS Store option. It's Silent Hill: Book of Memories Expansion Pack (add-on content). It's 106 kb and costs $4.99
---
PSN: IishDylan
#4legionofpancakePosted 3/19/2013 3:26:36 PM
I don't feel like spending five bucks for content that should have been in the game to begin with... So I won't.
---
Well, Courtney Gears didn't seem to mind.
Sonic for Hire= Greatest web series I've ever seen.
#5Trespasser2003Posted 3/19/2013 7:18:42 PM
legionofpancake posted...
I don't feel like spending five bucks for content that should have been in the game to begin with... So I won't.

None of this is stuff that was cut originally.
---
Itchy itchy. scott came. ugly face so killed him. Tasty. 4// itchy. tasty.
#6JIGSAW_KILLER(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 9:36:53 PM
Still not out in UK along eith the patch. Wtf??
---
Since the beginning, you have watched others suffer. Now it is your turn to play...
#7JIGSAW_KILLER(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 9:29:12 AM
Playsation store been updated in UK but still no DLC or patch. I guess we have to wait another week or something. What a joke.
---
#8GradyHooverPosted 3/20/2013 10:39:50 AM
legionofpancake posted...

Not only was this NEVER going to be in the game originally, they're literally doubling the number of character classes plus adding new story notes, monsters, weapons...

...for five measly dollars.

Hell, I probably would've paid three times that. GREAT deal.
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
#9Jam_RulesPosted 3/20/2013 1:33:25 PM
Dlc is out on the uk store, just bought it but the patch isn't out so it does nothing :(
#10legionofpancakePosted 3/20/2013 8:01:56 PM
I bought it anyway just to see if it was actually worth it. The way I see it, this DLC doesn't add much and it's not the fact that it was stuff that was never removed, it's the fact that it could have been in the game to begin with. I mean five dollars is 12.5% of what the full game cost at launch. Given the small amount of extras that are in the DLC, paying that doesn't weigh out. It's not about a measly five dollars, it's just about the content of the five dollars. Plus, it would have been nice to see some monsters from Downpour. I mean they put the Boogeyman in the game, why not the porcelain dolls? They'd be perfect for the game. The only truly great thing the DLC does is make the level cap higher and make it a lot easier to level up at all.
---
Well, Courtney Gears didn't seem to mind.
Sonic for Hire= Greatest web series I've ever seen.