DLC Help?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ALISHOCK

ALISHOCK
3 years ago#1
Well, first of all, I got this DLC, and, damn, was it worth it! Even when the additions were just some few things, they all are worth it.
However, I've noticed some things in which I need help, if anyone who also has it, can help me please, it would be much appreciated!:

-The Raw Shocks in my game don't make any kind of noise, not even when killed. Are they supposed to be silent? or is my DLC glitched?

-I'm just able to buy some of the new weapons and artifacts at Howard's shop, but not all. I've bought almost all of the new weapons, however, I still lack the Laser Sable, the Pillow and the Great Spear, are these scattered in the world? or do they need to be bought? if so, when or where?

-Seeing that there isn't a new world to explore, are the 2 new forsaken rooms randomly generated in any of the worlds? If you've been in one of the new two, in which world was it?

Thank you very much! (:

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived