What a useless patch......

#1dtm07Posted 3/20/2013 11:46:21 PM
Your progress through the level is still there, but I lose every single Health pack, Ammo Pack, and Tool Kit? How is that any better than starting the level over from scratch?
#2Trespasser2003Posted 3/21/2013 5:00:23 AM
There's already a topic about this. Go to where you died and get your stuff back.
---
Itchy itchy. scott came. ugly face so killed him. Tasty. 4// itchy. tasty.
#3dtm07(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 5:42:25 PM
Just died in a room when I had 9 Health and 8 Ammo packs. Go back to the room and there's only 2 of each.
#4Trespasser2003Posted 3/21/2013 7:51:21 PM
dtm07 posted...
Just died in a room when I had 9 Health and 8 Ammo packs. Go back to the room and there's only 2 of each.

Well I suppose if you really think that losing hours of progress and literally having to start the entire level over is better, you could always delete the patch and play offline. More power to you, I guess.

Or you could see that this is a very significant improvement... Or find a new game. The possibilities are endless.
---
Itchy itchy. scott came. ugly face so killed him. Tasty. 4// itchy. tasty.
#5ninocandoPosted 3/25/2013 12:14:50 AM
i agree with the patch but i rather the difficulty rather than making things easier for the gamer i thought ppl like challenge and trying to play different rather ran playing the same way and just running to store and buying packs kits etc all over again. i mean i cant even find a player that knows how to do timed hit combos for fks sake its annoying as hell yet i bet it was those same ppl who dont heal even as light karma who complained about it and got this patch. and congrats to the dlc for making the game easy as hell with overpowered everything oh well tho. game is still good but i hate easy games i like the challenge i dont wanna spend money to run through a game with ease but i guess thats just me
More topics from this board...
People To play With.Dark Sight18/15 9:18PM