MGS3 - peace walker trophy

#1lochkins0Posted 2/15/2012 11:05:04 AM
So I just finished the game and it turns out that I've killed 1 person in the whole playthrough. I'm sure that I didn't kill anyone up to The Sorrow - the boss battle confirms this. I've replayed the rest of the game 3 times, but I always get this 1 kill result. I've tranq killed volgin (1st and 2nd time) and The Boss - gotten all the camos. For he motorcycle chase I've equipped the cold war camo and didn't fire even one shot (except maybe one time inside groznyj grad when it was required to proceed). No kills in the forest escape, sure of it. What am I doing wrong? Always this one kill...
#2sparethumbPosted 2/15/2012 11:18:59 AM
My first run through I got 1 kill that I just don't recall. On the Sorrows river there was no-one.

Second run through didn't kill anyone, I might of caught someone in the explosion of one of the store cupboards so I didn't blow any on my second run.
---
Your about as deep as a shallow puddle on a sunny day!
PSN:sparethumb (UK)
#3lochkins0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2012 11:23:46 AM
The problem is, I didn't even equip a weapon other than mk22 and the mosin nagant after The Sorrow (apart from RPG7 for the Shagohod fight). So I know for sure that I couldnt have killed anyone.
#4DrRockso87Posted 2/15/2012 11:44:07 AM

Did you by any chance kill Ocelot to create a time paradox and press continue? If you did, it counts as a kill.

Other than that, I couldn't tell yah. I remember acquiring this trophy on my first playthrough. No one showed up during The Sorrow's river but I tranquilized plenty of guards during the chase scene (who all crashed and died as a result) but no kills were recorded.

#5lochkins0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2012 11:47:20 AM
Oh my god, now that you mention it, I did kill Oce for the trophy... and chose to continue. That sucks, but thanks for telling me this, saves a lot of frustration and thinking about what went wrong :(
#6Shadow ReaverPosted 2/15/2012 1:51:27 PM
sparethumb posted...
My first run through I got 1 kill that I just don't recall. On the Sorrows river there was no-one.

Second run through didn't kill anyone, I might of caught someone in the explosion of one of the store cupboards so I didn't blow any on my second run.

same here someone had to have died after the river.
---
We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain
GameFAQS - ShadowReaver GameSpot - AnubisWraith
#7AdairPosted 2/15/2012 10:12:21 PM
Also, if you kill anyone before the river(even just your average guard) then die, choose continue, and proceed without killing that guard again then the guard will not be in the Sorrow's river, but you will have the kill counted against you.