Will there be DLC for this?

#1flameforce3Posted 11/11/2011 6:16:03 PM
I need a bit of input and advice on this.

I know these are old games, I had them (for PS2) but they've gone missing a few years ago and would like to own them again. A shop here in Adelaide (AUS) imported MGS HD from USA and is reasonably priced compared to the other here when it eventually gets released in February.

I could get it but if there's DLC, I would have to obtain them from the US PSN store instead and I'm not keen on using a credit card (not like I have one anyway).

Should I get it now if there isn't any DLC? Or wait for the official release and get the Limited Edition (I'm a sucker for artbooks) for AUD40 more in February?
---
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage, Mythbuster
"When in doubt.....C4." ~ Jamie Hymeman, Mythbuster
#2Ace10of27SpadesPosted 11/11/2011 6:28:03 PM
flameforce3 posted...
I need a bit of input and advice on this.

I know these are old games, I had them (for PS2) but they've gone missing a few years ago and would like to own them again. A shop here in Adelaide (AUS) imported MGS HD from USA and is reasonably priced compared to the other here when it eventually gets released in February.

I could get it but if there's DLC, I would have to obtain them from the US PSN store instead and I'm not keen on using a credit card (not like I have one anyway).

Should I get it now if there isn't any DLC? Or wait for the official release and get the Limited Edition (I'm a sucker for artbooks) for AUD40 more in February?

peacewalker will probably have DLC for sure...ifyou only care about the other two, i wouldn't worry,
#3sean2995Posted 11/11/2011 6:28:19 PM
Its a collection of ps2 classics + PSP game. Don't ask for DLC please, i hate how everything must have DLC. The games are complete without needing more.
#4riddlebox89Posted 11/11/2011 6:30:10 PM
sean2995 posted...
Its a collection of ps2 classics + PSP game. Don't ask for DLC please, i hate how everything must have DLC. The games are complete without needing more.

yet they've already confirmed that Peace Walker is getting DLC, this post is irrelevant.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#5flameforce3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2011 6:34:57 PM
Oh no, I'm just finding out whether there is or not. I'm not into DLC that much. I've only got 3 DLC thing in total over 3 years. It's just that it would be a hassle if there's DLC and my copy is from another region.

Thanks guys. I'll hold out until the official AUS release.
---
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage, Mythbuster
"When in doubt.....C4." ~ Jamie Hymeman, Mythbuster
#6sean2995Posted 11/11/2011 7:02:00 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
sean2995 posted...

yet they've already confirmed that Peace Walker is getting DLC, this post is irrelevant.

PW already has DLC any ways, not like its new. The DLC here is just extra which isn't bad. Kinda like how MGS3 had DLC on the ps2 days, but it was free.
#7riddlebox89Posted 11/11/2011 9:44:26 PM
sean2995 posted...
PW already has DLC any ways, not like its new. The DLC here is just extra which isn't bad. Kinda like how MGS3 had DLC on the ps2 days, but it was free.

you didn't read a thing i said did you? PW is getting NEW DLC -.-
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#8sean2995Posted 11/11/2011 10:07:07 PM
riddlebox89 posted...

you didn't read a thing i said did you? PW is getting NEW DLC -.-

Funny how i read what you said and it says nothing about NEW DLC just confirmed dlc. Make it abit more obvious if you want a point.

Any how i was saying DLC in general. Not about no dlc inc.
#9Tamarisk_greenPosted 11/11/2011 10:07:23 PM
If you don't like using your credit card on the PSN, I have found a way around that. Obviously, you can buy a PSN card in local game stores, but something that is good here in the U.S. is eBay. Using that, I got a $50 PSN card for $22, so that is something you could check out.
---
Check out this exclusive-to-Japan music video if you like Nobuo Uematsu:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thCzqoLoZE8
#10aj4x94Posted 11/11/2011 10:14:39 PM
Konami should release the content that was cut due to Microsoft's stupid parity policy. Namely Secret Theater and Snake vs Monkey. For free.
---
I hate it.....but I love it.....