Star Trek Angry Review

#1Mhunter04Posted 5/5/2013 9:35:02 AM
http://tinyurl.com/cfkw6y9
#2EedrahPosted 5/5/2013 11:45:00 AM
The guy is still a massive douche, so I really don't care about his opinion, even if I do agree to some extent....
#3M4karovPosted 5/5/2013 6:38:19 PM
If you watch the very last bit where he says his concept of a great star trek game, I think everyone can agree with him there.
#4Devilman_AmonPosted 5/6/2013 2:47:37 AM
M4karov posted...
If you watch the very last bit where he says his concept of a great star trek game, I think everyone can agree with him there.

Yeah. I'd love for the developer to actually take him up on his word if they were to make a sequel. I bet his ideas are shared with many of our opinions here on what would make a good Star Trek game which is more than obvious...
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#5Red_JesterPosted 5/28/2013 7:56:18 PM
I'd like him more if his reviews weren't 20 minutes long. When most of these games are "FOOOUURR HOOUUUURS," isn't showing almost 1/8 of the games length in review form overkill?

I mean, these would have to be the most meticulously detailed reviews ever, but they aren't. I can't imagine watching any of his full reviews unless I came in pissed off at a game and wanted to watch someone tear it apart.
---
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
#6thisranksPosted 6/17/2013 4:53:38 PM
I would love to think the people making Star Trek games played the 80's P+P Star Trek game and Star Fleet battles as well as knowing the Star Trek universe like the back of their hand.

That said i expect that there will be people who are angry when they don't get what they want/expect from things like Star Trek and Final Fantasy for example. There seems to be an especially large contingent of these people this gen.

It's kinda like this gen spawned the Veruca Salt gamer, i.e. "i want it now my way". Games don't work that way.
---
Delusions are as necessary to happiness as realities.
Yuki Nagato, Mafuyu Oribe, Kurumu Korono, Yui Kotogawa, and Himari Noihara FTW
#7orestes1981Posted 6/23/2013 9:22:51 PM
Angry Douche is just a douche fanboy with a webcam and people subscribe to him.

The guy talks about not being able to afford a PS3?

But, he can afford XBL and all that stuff? Really???
---
Cappin' thine enemy isn't something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher