PS3 Version Less Buggy?

#1Unseelie_SluaghPosted 9/13/2013 7:25:56 PM
Doing some Googlefu and whatnot and it seems people don't run into as many problems compared to the 360/PC version of the game? Anyone can confirm this or are both equally as glitchy?
#2snake2410Posted 9/14/2013 6:58:49 AM
Unseelie_Sluagh posted...
Doing some Googlefu and whatnot and it seems people don't run into as many problems compared to the 360/PC version of the game? Anyone can confirm this or are both equally as glitchy?

While I can't confirm one way or the other, since I never played the PC or 360 versions, I do know that the PS3 version is still extremely buggy. I've had weapon unlocks on Kirk disappear twice now while playing as Spock online and offline and various other more minor things that caused me to have to restart checkpoints. There are also many trophies that glitch when playing online or splitscreen if you're not careful.
---
PSN: Snake2410
MG SAGA 5x Plat!, GoW SAGA 6x Plat!, ZoE HD 2x Plat! N7 Elite x3!
#3Unseelie_Sluagh(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 8:23:20 AM
snake2410 posted...

While I can't confirm one way or the other, since I never played the PC or 360 versions, I do know that the PS3 version is still extremely buggy. I've had weapon unlocks on Kirk disappear twice now while playing as Spock online and offline and various other more minor things that caused me to have to restart checkpoints. There are also many trophies that glitch when playing online or splitscreen if you're not careful.

Any weird graphical glitches?
#4snake2410Posted 9/14/2013 9:39:25 PM
snake2410 posted...

I had a few, but they were really random and never twice in the same area. Mainly I had a major texture loss during one of the final parts of the game, but it was very brief and hasn't done it since (been through that part 3 times since), nor on my first playthrough. I might have had a few textures that loaded slow but that's something I've seen pretty commonly with the Unreal engine in other games anyways, so it wasn't something that seemed odd to me. Mostly all my glitches were AI involved, NPC getting stuck on corners or enemies glitching into walls and stuck in a walking animation.
---
PSN: Snake2410
MG SAGA 5x Plat!, GoW SAGA 6x Plat!, ZoE HD 2x Plat! N7 Elite x3!
#5Unseelie_Sluagh(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 9:51:33 AM
snake2410 posted...
snake2410 posted...

I had a few, but they were really random and never twice in the same area. Mainly I had a major texture loss during one of the final parts of the game, but it was very brief and hasn't done it since (been through that part 3 times since), nor on my first playthrough. I might have had a few textures that loaded slow but that's something I've seen pretty commonly with the Unreal engine in other games anyways, so it wasn't something that seemed odd to me. Mostly all my glitches were AI involved, NPC getting stuck on corners or enemies glitching into walls and stuck in a walking animation.

Okay. I've seen a lot of mention of clipping and people enlarging when you walk up to them and was curious if this things were a problem throughout all versions or if one was a little better than the other.