I thought sims 3 on consoles was great but this one...

#1ThirdDegreePosted 10/24/2011 9:39:18 AM
Yes it's sims 3 and then some. So if you haven't played Sims 3, then Sims 3 Pets is probably the right move. And I thought Sims 3 did a great job of bringing a game that's better on PC to the console. However, the console version went back to it's old ways of making each expansion a separate game. On the PC you make a family and each expansion you can just do more with that first family. On the console you have to start from scratch. I don't understand why they didn't just make it DLC and add all the pets features to Sims 3. Also, why the heck are there horses walking around all the time?
---
gamertag: HndrdDollarBaby
#2Purple_KittenPosted 10/26/2011 9:27:06 PM
Nice opinion :)

IMHO I love it on console wayyyy more, I have played every one one a some type of console, played Sims 3 on PC/Mac and I HATED IT, yes some things were a tad easier but all in all it just had way to much clutter on screen at one time!

I like how they do it on console, its just all around easier and just fun to play, i maybe played an hour or so of Sims 3 on Mac/PC before I gave it up and sold it and got it on console and played hours in that one who knows how many tbh. Sold that one for Sims 3 Pets and can't wait to get it in the mail
---
If you come out of the army and have been Proven to not be of sound mind, please get some help before others or yourself get hurt from your mistakes.
More topics from this board...
Changing traits?tangela2434/16 3:12PM