I thought sims 3 on consoles was great but this one...

#1ThirdDegreePosted 10/24/2011 9:39:18 AM
Yes it's sims 3 and then some. So if you haven't played Sims 3, then Sims 3 Pets is probably the right move. And I thought Sims 3 did a great job of bringing a game that's better on PC to the console. However, the console version went back to it's old ways of making each expansion a separate game. On the PC you make a family and each expansion you can just do more with that first family. On the console you have to start from scratch. I don't understand why they didn't just make it DLC and add all the pets features to Sims 3. Also, why the heck are there horses walking around all the time?
---
gamertag: HndrdDollarBaby
#2Purple_KittenPosted 10/26/2011 9:27:06 PM
Nice opinion :)

IMHO I love it on console wayyyy more, I have played every one one a some type of console, played Sims 3 on PC/Mac and I HATED IT, yes some things were a tad easier but all in all it just had way to much clutter on screen at one time!

I like how they do it on console, its just all around easier and just fun to play, i maybe played an hour or so of Sims 3 on Mac/PC before I gave it up and sold it and got it on console and played hours in that one who knows how many tbh. Sold that one for Sims 3 Pets and can't wait to get it in the mail
---
If you come out of the army and have been Proven to not be of sound mind, please get some help before others or yourself get hurt from your mistakes.