Strange Peace Walker Custom Problem

#1AliG200Posted 7/14/2012 1:58:40 PM
So I just tried playing Peace Walker Custom with a bunch of randoms and i ended up disconnecting. Rejoined again, and at the same point in which Half of its health was removed i disconnected again, I kept joining and it kept disconnecting me ALWAYS at that certain point where half of its health was gone.. It didnt matter who i played with...

Anyone else had this problem or could anyone recommend anything i can do to fix this if its fixable at all..
---
MGO EU: OldWackaMole
MGO JP: Akira_
#2Endless_NightPosted 7/14/2012 9:44:20 PM
So it didn't just happened with me? Maybe you try resetting your ps3 connection?
---
Everything stemmed from Chaos, Aligned to Cosmos, Brought forth by Space, Woven with Time and Governed by Gravity.
#3AliG200(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2012 12:05:28 AM
Ive tried everything, using wireless, using wired, static IP, dynamic IP, it always eventually freezes at that half way point with 90% of people. I just had one game where it didnt at the half way point, but rather it disconnected me at the very end as it lost all health.

No other mission does this, im only guaranteed to disconnect on this very mission...
---
PSN: AliG200 --- Attempting Peace Walker Platinum
XBL: Echo Two Actual
#4Endless_NightPosted 7/15/2012 7:53:32 AM
Hmm, have you personally complete the game up till that point? Maybe it's a glitch...
---
Everything stemmed from Chaos, Aligned to Cosmos, Brought forth by Space, Woven with Time and Governed by Gravity.