Any news on a patch?

#11hyperskate65Posted 7/20/2012 11:02:59 PM
It helped once I realized the pink circle is the stamina gauge, but it's still crazy how badly he walks and holds on.
---
his comparison suggests we're closet african americans.
PSN BlahblahUnicornx 3rd General UMvC3 Heroes
#12FloatingDinoPosted 8/6/2012 3:11:33 AM
Dear God, I've been waiting for Wander's bs stumbling to be patched since the game came out. The breaking point for me was being on the final colossus.

While climbing up normally, there is a point at which you have to be on the colossus's hand and climb up his arm, right? (Did I just describe half the game? :P) The colossus will look at his hand and rotate it around as he looks at it, right? I was PERMANENTLY disabled. I couldn't move a single goddamn inch while he was turning his hand backwards and forwards because Wander kept stumbling and stumbling without having even a tenth of a second to possibly shift around. After stumbling for however long (45seconds to a minute), my stamina gauge depleted and I fell to his feet. I was so angry that I shut the game off and never played the ps3 version again.

A damn shame, too, because it looks so nice. I've replayed the game a few times since, but only on the ps2. I wish this received more publicity, say from reviewers or something. I guess if your job is to professionally play a lot of games and write reviews on them, you don't have time to notice the nuances. The stumbling isn't game-breaking, but it definitely takes the experience and changes it from enjoyable to frustrating.
#13hyperskate65Posted 8/6/2012 12:06:54 PM
Yeah I made it to the third Colossus and I went to bed cause the stumbling and I haven't played it since..
---
his comparison suggests we're closet african americans.
PSN BlahblahUnicornx 3rd General UMvC3 Heroes
#14mrjishPosted 8/8/2012 10:24:06 AM
No doubt about it, that stumbling is A MASSIVE PAIN IN THE @$$!!!

Time attack challenges are damn near impossible because of it. Had the same problem in ICO. In game a foot from a ledge and Ico would do the "off balance dance."

I personally believe these games should be finished by team Ueda, then have another group of sony programmers go in and clean up the archaic controls. Maybe spruce up the visuals even more as well.