Is there news on a second version of the game?

#1JOSGABRIELPosted 7/7/2012 8:43:24 AM
Topic.
---
--PSN: Jos2793
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg177/icarus_022/Hao-Asakura.gif ~ Credit goes to Ike.
#2Aluevius_EPosted 7/9/2012 12:03:01 AM
Do you mean as in a sequal? There is not one in the works and probably never will be considering the developers have expressed no interest in doing so. They are however making a new game called The Last Guardian which is different but contains some similar elements. They did also make another game previously called Ico but that's very different to Colossus.
---
"A jellyfish is 97% water, so....how much are they doing? Just give 'em another 3% and make 'em water."
Karl Pilkington
#3JOSGABRIEL(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2012 7:11:57 AM
Yep, as in a sequal. I see, sad though, because the game is really good. When is the guardian game coming out or is it out yet? And by the way, I bought the game that has both Ico and Shadow of the Colossus, just haven't played it. Thanks man.
---
--PSN: Jos2793
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg177/icarus_022/Hao-Asakura.gif ~ Credit goes to Ike.
#4Aluevius_EPosted 7/13/2012 5:51:22 AM
No problem. The Last Guardian's release date seems to be unspecified as yet, it's been pushed back a few times so who knows?

Courtesy of wikipedia:

"In May 2009, a purported proof of concept trailer became publicly available online, weeks before an updated version was formally revealed at E3 2009. The Last Guardian was originally given a late 2011 release date internationally at the 2010 Tokyo Game Show, but was pushed back to 2012 on April 20, 2011. Further complications, including Fumito Ueda's departure as a full-time employee of Sony though remaining as a consultant on the project, have left the release date in question."

So whenever it's done, basically. Look up the trailer, looks quite cool. I hope you enjoy Ico and Colossus, they're great games.
---
"A jellyfish is 97% water, so....how much are they doing? Just give 'em another 3% and make 'em water."
Karl Pilkington