Compilation of all known features in Tekken 3D: Prime Edition

#21CeeEsbeePosted 3/12/2012 9:25:37 PM
If I may add up, I think you forgotten about the Cemetery stage being one of the T6: BR Black & white stages aside from the 3 that you had already mentioned.
#22janice_heart(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2012 12:56:52 AM
CeeEsbee posted...
If I may add up, I think you forgotten about the Cemetery stage being one of the T6: BR Black & white stages aside from the 3 that you had already mentioned.

Yeah, yeah, but considering you (or I?) can't alter the OP at all here, I can't add new stuff unfortunately :(

But if you want to stay up-to-date, hit:
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=222407034521693

I have updated this page frequently since I got the game (since I don't know where to post any stuff about T3D:PE beside this)
---
| 3DS Friend Code: 5026-5192-0418 | Tekken 3D Prime Edition ID: meteormash (Mains: Mishimas) |
Current highest rank: Kazuya - Tekken Lord (W/L:2500/40)
#23janice_heart(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2012 5:25:26 AM
For those who noticed that the 3 last characters are predetermined while playing Quick Battle, here is the complete list:

Playing as ..., it will be ....
- Heihachi Mishima: JACK-6, Kazuya and Jin
- Kazuya Mishima: Lars, Heihachi and Jin
- Jin Kazama: Xiaoyu, Kazuya and Heihachi
- Devil Jin: Lars, Heihachi and Kazuya
- Lars Alexandersson: Kazuya, Alisa and Heihachi
- Alisa Bosconovitch: Jin, Kazuya and Lars
- Miguel Caballero Rojo: Eddy, Lars and Jin
- Zafina: Raven, Kazuya and Jin
- Leo: Bruce, Anna and Kazuya
- Bob: Ganryu, Paul and Bryan
- JACK-6: Alisa, Lars and Heihachi
- Paul Phoenix: Leo, Law and Kazuya
- Marshall Law: Marduk, Zafina and Ganryu
- Steve Fox: Law, Paul and Nina
- Lee Chaolan: Lars, Heihachi and Kazuya
- Nina Williams: Lars, Anna and Kazuya
- Anna Williams: Lars, Heihachi and Nina
- Yoshimitsu: Feng, Alisa and Bryan
- Raven: Yoshimitsu, Heihachi and Kazuya
- Sergei Dragunov: Eddy, Nina and Devil Jin
- Bryan Fury: Alisa, Lei and Yoshimitsu
- Armor King: Bryan, Marduk and King
- Craig Marduk: Steve, King and Armor King
- King: Bob, Marduk and Armor King
- Julia Chang: Ganryu, Bruce and King
- Ganryu: JACK-6, Raven and Julia
- Lili: Alisa, Xiaoyu and Asuka
- Asuka Kazama: Lei, Feng and Lili
- Feng Wei: Xiaoyu, Asuka and Lei
- Wang Jinrei: Lars, Jin and Devil Jin
- Ling Xiaoyu: Asuka, Heihachi and Jin
- Lei Wulong: Feng, Kazuya and Bruce
- Bruce Irvin: Lei, Nina and Lars
- Hwoarang: Steve, Baek and Devil Jin
- Baek Doo San: Law, Paul and Hwoarang
- Eddy Gordo: Lars, Anna and Kazuya
- Christie Monteiro: Eddy, Nina and Lars
- Kuma (Panda): Panda (Kuma), Paul and Heihachi
- Roger Jr.: Bryan, Kazuya and Kuma
- Mokujin: Miguel, Leo and Zafina

In conclusion one might say Quick Battle in T3D:PE replaces somewhat both the Story Mode and Arcade Mode
---
| 3DS Friend Code: 5026-5192-0418 | Tekken 3D Prime Edition ID: meteormash (Mains: Mishimas) |
#24janice_heart(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2012 3:54:51 AM
Contrary to popular belief, Tekken 3D: Prime Edition actually features 34 stages in total - thus twice as much as promised (even though they are actually variations of same stages):

- "Zaibatsu Headquarters (1)"
- "Zaibatsu Headquarters (2)"
- "Zaibatsu Headquarters (3)"
- "Zaibatsu Headquarters (4)"
- "Zaibatsu Headquarters (5)"
- "Rusty Asia"
- "Desert Wasteland"
- "Gargoyle's Perch"
- "Wrecked Dojo"
- "Hidden Retreat"
- "Cathedral (1)"
- "Cathedral (2)"
- "Cathedral (3)"
- "Cathedral (4)"
- "Cathedral (5)"
- "Azazel's Chamber"
- "Temple of the Dragon (1)"
- "Temple of the Dragon (2)"
- "Temple of the Dragon (3)"
- "Temple of the Dragon (4)"
- "Temple of the Dragon (5)"
- "Urban War Zone"
- "Bowling Alley Rooftop"
- "Ancient Ruins (1)"
- "Ancient Ruins (2)"
- "Ancient Ruins (3)"
- "Ancient Ruins (4)"
- "Ancient Ruins (5)"
- "Lightning Storm"
- "Fiesta del Tomate"
- "Cemetery"
- "Lotus Hall"
- "Strategic Space (1)"
- "Strategic Space (2)"
---
#25Ichi_samaPosted 3/29/2012 10:10:56 AM
Two things to note: In the first post you said you can only play online with your main, you can actually change your character at the online menu screen before you search for or create a room.

Also, after beating Special Survival 40 EX1 you unlock Special Survival 40 EX2, in which the computer auto-blocks everything and auto-escapes throws. It can only be damaged by counter-hits or by attacking after block/dodging unsafe moves. Also seems like the computer button reads more in this mode than any other, but that could just be me. Player damage is increased (about double). Staple 70-damage combos put the computer into rage. Have not tested counter throws. If you win a round with full (perfect) health, you start the next round in Rage, and will stay there until hit.
---
AKA Shinki
#26janice_heart(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2012 12:11:39 PM
Ichi_sama posted...
Two things to note: In the first post you said you can only play online with your main, you can actually change your character at the online menu screen before you search for or create a room.

Also, after beating Special Survival 40 EX1 you unlock Special Survival 40 EX2, in which the computer auto-blocks everything and auto-escapes throws. It can only be damaged by counter-hits or by attacking after block/dodging unsafe moves. Also seems like the computer button reads more in this mode than any other, but that could just be me. Player damage is increased (about double). Staple 70-damage combos put the computer into rage. Have not tested counter throws. If you win a round with full (perfect) health, you start the next round in Rage, and will stay there until hit.

some posts above said...
Yeah, yeah, but considering you (or I?) can't alter the OP at all here, I can't add new stuff unfortunately :(

But if you want to stay up-to-date, hit:
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=222407034521693

I have updated this page frequently since I got the game (since I don't know where to post any stuff about T3D:PE beside this)
(-> you even don't need to login to view the page)

To Special Survival 40 EX2: yes, that's right, you can only damage through CHs, by (whiff) punishment and perhaps frame traps. And yes, the life gauge of the opponents seems to be rather shorter than you doing more damage^^ maybe 30% or so, but I haven't tested it yet. I'd say a 70dmg juggle actually kills them outright ^-^

Btw you can now also check nearly all information about T3D:PE on Tekkenpedia^^
---
#27janice_heart(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2012 9:53:17 AM
janice_heart posted...
Well, it seems that the highest rank you can attain in Tekken 3D: Prime Edition is only "Tekken Lord" (instead of "Tekken God")

Reasons for that I believe are that neither "Tekken Emperors" nor "Tekken Gods" appear in Quick Battle Mode at all - under any difficulty setting, and after ~170 battles (about 50% were against Tekken Lords) after having promoted to "Tekken Lord" - which leads to the asumption, both Tekken Emperors and Tekken Gods don't exist in this game at all.

I do hope this oddity and I will be proven false eventually.

Finally I can confirm there is a "Tekken Emperor" rank =) yay!
However, there are no "Tekken Emperor" nor "Tekken God" A.I.s in Quick Battle o.o
---
| 3DS Friend Code: 5026-5192-0418 | Tekken 3D: Prime Edition ID: meteormash |
| Highest rank: Kazuya - Tekken Lord (W/L:2500/40) - since 2/27/2012 |
#28janice_heart(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2012 8:24:20 AM
Ranking System in Tekken 3D: Prime Edition:

- Beginner to 1th dan: every 3rd won battle is a ranking match
- 1th to Juggernaut: defeat 3~6 opponents of the same rank to level up (both offline and online)
- Juggernaut and onwards: defeat about 60 opponents of the same rank to promote (offline); defeat 3~6 opponents of the same rank to level up (online, Ranked or Random Matches only, not Friendly Matches)

Note: there are neither "Tekken Emperors" nor "Tekken Gods" available offline, thus it is only possible to rank up offline till "Tekken Emperor", but it *should* be possible to attain "Tekken God" in this game online.
---
| 3DS Friend Code: 5026-5192-0418 | Tekken 3D: Prime Edition ID: meteormash |
| Highest rank: Kazuya - Tekken Emperor (W/L:2639/61) - since 4/1/2012 |
#29bigdaddydmacPosted 4/18/2012 7:57:52 PM
Sharpsony32 posted...
janice_heart posted...
I'm putting as much information as i can in these 2 posts to justify my $40 purchase of this bargain bin title.

LOL I have a superior version of this...on my PSP!
---
psn:BigDaddyD-Mac
"Before society can move forward, we all must agree upon the rules! Now Kneel!" -Galvatron