Gold Key List?

#1magiccube4527Posted 10/25/2011 10:11:04 PM

Is there a gold key list explaining how to get one because I'm completely lost of how to get one?

#2FanimaXIVPosted 10/25/2011 11:13:54 PM
Go to view records and press the "+" until you get to the Gold Key/Completed Challenges list.
---
Seriously, I'd like to play a new Wave Race, Outrun, Live-A-Live or Super Spike V'Ball before I quit gaming. Remake or Sequel.
#3aznboi1341Posted 10/26/2011 12:13:07 AM
If you're just starting the Challenge list would be completely blank of hints. There are 12 pages for Gold Key/Challenge, you have to finish all the challenge on 1 page to get a gold key. Most of these challenges are done in a resort. They include jumping over/off a cliff, getting from point A to point B in a certain time, getting a certain trick score in a single jump, and even greeting people a certain amount of time. I think the full list of what you need to do is unlock once you get every stamp, not sure if this is correct. Some blue balloon gives you hints on how to get some of these challenges.

Good luck.
I hope that made sense. >_>
#4FanimaXIVPosted 10/26/2011 12:46:10 PM
Yeah I forgot...you have to complete all Stamp Dashes at all resorts (basically just play all the activities, win or lose)
---
Seriously, I'd like to play a new Wave Race, Outrun, Live-A-Live or Super Spike V'Ball before I quit gaming. Remake or Sequel.
#5magiccube4527(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2011 4:11:00 PM

ok. Thanks for the fast replies.