Treasure Chests

#1magiccube4527Posted 11/21/2011 12:14:29 PM

I'm missing three treasure chests in the mountain resort and I can't seem to find them. I already have the one at the top of the castle, the one on the island in the lake, the one behind the waterfall, and the one on the real mountain "summit". Does anyone know where the other three are?

#2rheawilliamPosted 11/21/2011 6:24:32 PM
In the "ruins" there is a old tower. just look around it until you find a low spot in the wall and you will find 1
#3rheawilliamPosted 11/22/2011 6:16:22 AM
At the top of the waterfall- follow the path down the mountain- half way down is a foot path behind the waterfall that you have to jump through #2

On the north part of a wooden bridge (not above water) is a broken spot you can fall through on foot. #3
#4magiccube4527(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2011 12:01:19 PM

I actually got the second one you mentioned, yesterday. Thanks for the ruins one. I knew there had to be some tower in the area since that npc mentioned it, but I couldn't find it. Do you know where the last one is?

#5rheawilliamPosted 11/23/2011 6:14:32 AM
just look for a suspension type bridge with a chunk out of the floor of it big enough to fall through
#6magiccube4527(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2011 2:54:22 PM

Thanks. I never noticed the hole on the bridge. I'm also missing 2 treasure chests in the snow resort. I have the one in the lava area, the one, taking the narrow path from the peak of the mountain, the "hidden path" in the bottom left area of the map, the one underneath the "sun" inside a small cave, and the one next to the Santa house. I've been looking all over for the other ones, but with no luck. The snow resort is just too large. Does anyone know where the last two treasure chests are?

#7rheawilliamPosted 11/24/2011 8:27:48 AM
#1 come off the peak- bear right then immidiatly bear left and follow the thin path on you map to a little jump into a cave. bingo

#2 North of the twin anacondas jump ( from tongue to tongue) follow the outside edge of the map. it is hidden behind a snow bank in the rock wall
#8magiccube4527(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2011 11:45:09 AM

rheawilliam posted...
#1 come off the peak- bear right then immidiatly bear left and follow the thin path on you map to a little jump into a cave. bingo

#2 North of the twin anacondas jump ( from tongue to tongue) follow the outside edge of the map. it is hidden behind a snow bank in the rock wall

I already have the first one you talked about (it was the narrow path I was describing). I can't find the second one you listed. Is it in the main snow area or is it in the area leading up to the twin anacondas jump? How far is it north of the jump? I went all the way up to the snow bank next ot hte polar bears, but I think that's too far already. Is the snow bank actually inside the wall or is it just beside the wall?

#9magiccube4527(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2011 5:08:04 PM

Never mind I found it. do you have any idea where the last treasure chest is?