King's Quests

#1ericbenson1624Posted 12/22/2011 3:34:41 PM
Can anybody give me any advice on the kings quests. im stuck on it. can anybody tell me the whole quest stem from beginning to end(locations and directions included)? i would really appreciate any help i can get.
#2ericbenson1624(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2011 3:44:46 PM
i'm mainly stuck on where to find him. i've gone to the castle in the lake but nothing. exaclty where is he?(directions from the info center would be nice.)
#3JNMROXPosted 12/22/2011 4:52:51 PM
He is at the shaghar castle in the middle of the lake. If you go right from where you start out and follow the road, look to the right. You will see the castle. If you go straight down the bridge straight for the castle, you will see a guy with a yellow icon with a black hand in it. He is right in front of you. His first quest is to deliver a straw. If you go back the way you came, going left on that main street, and follow it past the info center and train to a short bridge. You will see a girl with an icon on the right. The next is a girl who needs a towel at the tennis courts. I'll post more later.
---
MKWcode:0947-8729-4837
Lemme know if you add me!
#4LilystaryppPosted 12/22/2011 4:53:12 PM

If you are playing solo, then you can find the person for the king's quest in the mountain resort at the entrance to the castle just as soon as you cross the bridge from the main path.

#5ericbenson1624(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2011 5:51:25 PM
ok thanks, i found him, and i'd really appreciate finishing the quest stem.
#6JNMROXPosted 12/23/2011 6:43:00 PM
After the girl with a towel, make a U-turn and go straight. There should be a fork in the rocks after a bridge (right by that building with the maze). Go to the left part of the fork and you will see a few houses. Give a girl the yarn. Then go around the lake counter-clockwise, past the castle, and look on your left for a small outcrop to the heart-shaped island. There should be one of those info people. Look around for a guy with the icon. He freaks out when you give him the knitted thing. to be continued
---
#7JNMROXPosted 12/24/2011 4:43:59 PM
That guy gives you a cell phone. Continue going counter-clockwise around the lake, through the little town thing to that bridge where you saw the girl who needed the straw. Turn left after the bridge and follow that trail for a little while. Look on the right for a path going up. Follow it and stop at the building. Go up the stairs on the left side of the building and turn right at the top. There should be a girl who needs it there. That is as far as I have gotten I will play more and get back to you sorry.
---
#8123chattyPosted 12/25/2011 4:32:37 PM
from there, go to point 6 on the map. drive straight over the bridge and you should see the next spot(you have to walk to get to it, but it's not very far). Then, warp to point 4. You should see the guy straight ahead in the church. Then go to point three and go right. The mansion with the girl is right there. Finally, it's a quick warp to point 8 where the guy is immediately visible to get the crown and return it to the king.