City Resort Great Performances

#1edward061978Posted 1/4/2012 1:30:54 AM
So far I have gotten two of the three great performances, jump over the fountain at the shopping mall and jump over the sign at the Track and Soul skate park from the hotel, and I can't find the last one, does anybody know what the last great performance at the city resort is?
#2Jaar_9Posted 1/4/2012 4:33:54 AM
could you up a video of the second great performance, if you do it i can tell you the last one. thanks
#3edward061978(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2012 1:48:03 PM
Jaar_9 posted...
could you up a video of the second great performance, if you do it i can tell you the last one. thanks

I'm sorry I do not know how to put up a video on this board, I would really appriciate it if somebody would tell me what is the last City Resort Great Performance please.
#4magiccube4527Posted 1/4/2012 5:07:43 PM

Jump on the whale hanging above the soccer field. You actually have to jump from the top of the building to the right of the soccer field. It should have glowing "rails" going up the side of the building. When you get to the top, there's a ramp facing towards the whale. Just gain some speed and jump off the ramp onto the whale (might take a few tries) to get the great performance.

#5Jaar_9Posted 1/5/2012 3:08:17 AM
I just needed to try once, the trick is to jump by the tale and let your wii remotes straight to you. And in the second performance please which park is it. I did it in the track and soul the one who is next to you when you arrive and has like a door round by rails but i do it and i do not get the star
#6magiccube4527Posted 1/5/2012 11:56:05 PM

There is a building in the very top left corner of the map. On top right corner of the building is a rail which you can use to jump up onto the "roof" of the building. Continue along the only path until you reach a ramp. Gain some speed and jump off the ramp through the gate to the Skate Park in front of you for the great performance. Hope I helped.

#7Jaar_9Posted 1/6/2012 8:47:19 AM
Thnx very much i got te star and the golden key