Any word on difficulty levels?

#1Video_Game_CzarPosted 11/28/2012 4:05:06 PM
I'm guessing it'll have a few, Kinda hoping theres one where theres no hud info and the AI is crazy good.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#2phaseone408Posted 11/28/2012 5:09:17 PM
It just has your normal difficulty's such as Easy, normal, and hard. You could switch between the diff. at anytime in the options.
#3mithsvPosted 11/28/2012 9:15:31 PM
Even on normal difficulty the AI will investigate when they hear you fire a gun from a distance, and every other random fight I end up in with a small two man road side pirate patrol, ends up with two or three cars worth of enforcements trying to hunt me down :).
If you're lucky they'll get jumped by a tiger or a komodo dragon. If you're unlucky it will jump you will you're busy eying your ammo counter, cursing that you haven't gone boar hunting yet to upgrade to a bigger ammo pouch :p.

And I'm only three or four hours into the game having barely done anything yet aside from the first couple of story missions after the intro section.
#4DDR MidianPosted 11/28/2012 9:16:31 PM
Three difficulty levels, all have HUD.
---
GFAQs - Where anything is grounds for moderation, courtesy of selective wordplay.
XBL: DDR Midian / PSN: MidianGTX
#5phaseone408Posted 11/28/2012 9:34:48 PM
Yea even taking a shot around the pirate will just have truck loads coming to check out the area trying to find the person who took the shot. I love this game, FPS with GOOD RPG elements in a open world.
More topics from this board...
Far Cry 4?Krazled44/14 11:59AM