Any word on difficulty levels?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Any word on difficulty levels?

User Info: Video_Game_Czar

Video_Game_Czar
4 years ago#1
I'm guessing it'll have a few, Kinda hoping theres one where theres no hud info and the AI is crazy good.
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar

User Info: phaseone408

phaseone408
4 years ago#2
It just has your normal difficulty's such as Easy, normal, and hard. You could switch between the diff. at anytime in the options.

User Info: mithsv

mithsv
4 years ago#3
Even on normal difficulty the AI will investigate when they hear you fire a gun from a distance, and every other random fight I end up in with a small two man road side pirate patrol, ends up with two or three cars worth of enforcements trying to hunt me down :).
If you're lucky they'll get jumped by a tiger or a komodo dragon. If you're unlucky it will jump you will you're busy eying your ammo counter, cursing that you haven't gone boar hunting yet to upgrade to a bigger ammo pouch :p.

And I'm only three or four hours into the game having barely done anything yet aside from the first couple of story missions after the intro section.

User Info: MidianGTX

MidianGTX
4 years ago#4
Three difficulty levels, all have HUD.
GFAQs - Where anything is grounds for moderation, courtesy of selective wordplay.
XBL: DDR Midian / PSN: MidianGTX

User Info: phaseone408

phaseone408
4 years ago#5
Yea even taking a shot around the pirate will just have truck loads coming to check out the area trying to find the person who took the shot. I love this game, FPS with GOOD RPG elements in a open world.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Any word on difficulty levels?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived