Boars?

#1guineathewopPosted 12/4/2012 7:52:09 PM
Anyone know where to find them? I've checked a couple of places on the map marked with pigs but no luck. I'm guessing boars are a different symbol I haven't seen yet.

I just want to be able to carry more sniper ammo.
#2OmenofFatePosted 12/4/2012 8:00:28 PM
The second quest has you go kill boars. I am confused where you are having trouble finding them.
#3cirus 7Posted 12/4/2012 8:40:48 PM
because it seems they move after you kill the ones there, on my game theres alligators in that spot now according to the map. it might be random, im heading NE of town now to see if that icon on my map is more boars or not.
---
psn id "rajas".
#4Kharn99Posted 12/4/2012 8:42:27 PM
Yeah I have the same problem, where are the boars?

All I find are pigs now like the TC said.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/chosen40k/
#5Video_Game_CzarPosted 12/4/2012 8:44:08 PM
Kharn99 posted...

Same...There tons, and tons of pigs.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#6Thermador446Posted 12/4/2012 9:20:17 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
Kharn99 posted...

Same...There tons, and tons of pigs.

Me too. I was gonna start a topic if no one else did.
It's really cramping my ability to carry extra ammo; I don't even have the first upgrade.(luckily I can carry 4 weapons now, I was just using the KZ strategy of rush & knife to stay alive before).

I've seen Boar corpses after other people killed them, but I couldn't skin them.
---
"You're telling me that Christ comes back to life every Sunday in the form of a bowl of crackers; and then you proceed to just eat the man, Correct?"
#7Thermador446Posted 12/4/2012 9:21:46 PM
OmenofFate posted...
The second quest has you go kill boars. I am confused where you are having trouble finding them.

Last I checked, that location was over-run with Komodo Dragons.
---
"You're telling me that Christ comes back to life every Sunday in the form of a bowl of crackers; and then you proceed to just eat the man, Correct?"
#8guineathewop(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 9:47:58 PM
Well I'm glad I'm not alone in my quest to find these fat bastards
#9guineathewop(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 9:52:11 PM
And just like that I stumble across 4 of them just north of Dr Earnhardt's place
#10Thermador446Posted 12/4/2012 9:54:02 PM
guineathewop posted...
And just like that I stumble across 4 of them just north of Dr Earnhardt's place

That's my next destination anyway. Thanks for the tip.
---