Any repercussions for killing civilians & allies?

#1iPr0kkaFTWPosted 12/8/2012 1:08:27 AM
Accidentally ran over a civilian and shot another while trying to save him from getting mauled by a tiger. I also killed a Rakyat ally by accident when I was driving in a safe post and all of them started shooting at me so I had no choice but killed all of them (at least six to eight).

Are there any consequences for killing civilians and Rakyat allies?
#2mega boi e715Posted 12/8/2012 1:25:05 AM
doesn't seem like it. BUT if you kill like 3 or 4 of them in a row, you die. lol it's funny, its just like you shot yourself, hardcore richocet style.
---
lag kills
#3FlakmanPosted 12/8/2012 3:14:17 AM
And that makes NO sense. You should be allowed to do that in a crazy game like this. The civilians ate just mindless puppets anyway.
---
We live to die.
We Die to become memories. - We become memories only to be forgotten.
#4LansfieldPosted 12/8/2012 11:42:11 AM
Like that stupid penalty in assassin's creed? meh. In an island with crazy people killing each other, why can't you? Pfft
#5JackSolomonPosted 12/12/2012 2:10:57 AM
Wait, you die if you kill too many civilian and Rakyat tribesmen in a row? Because I returned to Vaas' island, found some of both there, and then hunted them. When they realized I'd killed some of them via bow, they went hostile, allowing me to takedown 'em.
Didn't die though. And there were around six to ten altogether.
---
PSN: Xeriam
#6jgrulzPosted 12/12/2012 2:24:40 AM
I'd like to shoot Rakyats as they are worthless. Sending you out on suicide missions without offering to help makes no sense.
---
GameFaqs. Where opinions pose as facts and opposite opinions are seen as trolling.
#7Psycho_YautjaPosted 12/12/2012 3:18:07 AM
I just kill the Rakyats that say "I'm the man" or "This was all me" after I take over a base.
---
Gentlemen . . . start your Penguins
#8SykoslocosXRZPosted 12/12/2012 6:38:24 AM
i was shooting at a car for teh lulz, but a rakyat came too close and blew up with the car. the whole outpost i Just liberated turned hostile to me, i killed a bunch but then i let them kill me cuz i didnt want it to save

to megaboi you sure you just didnt get sniped?
---
"Play a game of Russian Roulette and have a Blast"
#9CanOpener74Posted 12/12/2012 7:57:09 AM
Maybe he meant killing civilians does that insta-kill to you? Dunno but I'll have to test this.
#10digUbetterdeadPosted 12/12/2012 9:28:15 AM
killing 5 or so innocent civilians consecutively will insta-kill you. happened to me earlier while i was messing around shooting cars with my rpg...
---
'MURICA.