Sad, gamestop email, trade in far cry 3 now for...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Sad, gamestop email, trade in far cry 3 now for...

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
4 years ago#1
$30 guaranteed credit. What a scam they run, this game will be in my small collection until I get a next gen system, even then I might still keep it.
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30

User Info: Heavenlysheol

Heavenlysheol
4 years ago#2
Sooo... you like the game, or dislike it?
The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense.

kennyynnoo
4 years ago#3
Love it lol, $30 is a joke to offer for the game.
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30

User Info: loax555

loax555
4 years ago#4
If there a CEX around your area, the exchange value is 41$

User Info: rts11220

rts11220
4 years ago#5
online pass and the fact they gotta make $ off the game. i would not buy this USED for more than 5

itt a bunch of <18 year olds that don't understand business
this sig sucks

User Info: LoneFox177

LoneFox177
4 years ago#6
they mean, 30% extra credit per trade in, not $30, how could you miss that?

User Info: TheAxeMurderer1

TheAxeMurderer1
4 years ago#7
Not quite sure how it's a scam... It's not like they're telling you they'll give you $50 and then only actually give you $30. If someone decides that a game they bought last week for $60 is only worth $30 now, that's their choice.

kennyynnoo
4 years ago#8
I wasn't meaning its literally a scam for one and also it does say trade in your copy of Fry Cry 3 for a guaranteed $30 before January 4th, I just got the email today. All I was saying is I had the game a week and they send me an email saying they will give me $30 for this awesome game, not a chance in hell I would trade it in all ready let alone for $30.
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30

User Info: tisuko

tisuko
4 years ago#9
they mean, 30% extra credit per trade in, not $30, how could you miss that?

They're running a deal right now. If you trade in a game within the 30 days of release, then you'll get 30$ back. If you trade in a game past the 30 days of releases then you'll get 30% back.

I did this with Halo 4.
+_AN|?+=E+ ?w?_+ i
PSN: tisuko GT: k0tet5u

User Info: TheAxeMurderer1

TheAxeMurderer1
4 years ago#10
kennyynnoo posted...
I wasn't meaning its literally a scam for one and also it does say trade in your copy of Fry Cry 3 for a guaranteed $30 before January 4th, I just got the email today. All I was saying is I had the game a week and they send me an email saying they will give me $30 for this awesome game, not a chance in hell I would trade it in all ready let alone for $30.

Sooo you said what a scam they run, but you didn't mean it was a scam? Okay, haha.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Sad, gamestop email, trade in far cry 3 now for...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived