Online code question..

#1Johnny_glockPosted 1/11/2013 2:53:31 PM
I have a main ps3 account, and then I have a 2nd one to play games over on once I beat them.. On my main account, I already got a platinum... On my 2nd account I made, I thought I would beat FC3 again to get a platinum on the 2nd account too, BUT... When I got all SP trophies, all I had left to do is the co op, but it asks for a Passport... I already got my platinum on other account, do they really make you buy another code to get a platinum on another account on the same ps3? If so, that's very disappointing.. I can't get my platinum on 2nd account because I am NOT going to buy a code to get another platinum on same ps3..
---
PSN: Johnny_glock_19
#2Johnny_glock(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 4:52:18 PM
Bump
---
#3Johnny_glock(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 5:25:00 PM
This is so damn stupid that a person that makes another account for fun to get a platinum on the additional account because FC3 is that fun, that they have to pay $10 AGAIN on the SAME ps3 just to play online. I have a platinum already on oner account, I am NOT paying $10 again to play online to get the platinum or just to play online for fun... Back to Battle Field 3 online for me.. They don't charge you twice to play online on additional accounts on same ps3..
---
#4tisukoPosted 1/11/2013 5:33:39 PM
Which is funny, because my friend can play online with his account he created on my ps3. He didn't have to use an online pass or anything.

We even play split screen online, with mine and his accounts.
---
+_AN|?+=E+ ?w?_+ i
PSN: tisuko GT: k0tet5u
#5Johnny_glock(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 6:00:05 PM
Well, if you sign up with the primary account, you can just log in and use that account.. My issue is that the account I got a platinum on, I used the online code already, so when I made the extra account on same ps3, I can't use the code that was already used.. So they want me to pay $10 again just to play online on the same ps3 with an extra account I made to rank up..? Hell with that.. 2 platinum a on far cry 3 is not that important.. But what sucks is that I can't play online at all without spending another $10... Online gaming is getting to be all about money and its sucks..so glad FC3 has a great SP.
---
#6HaZZaRdbOyPosted 1/11/2013 6:11:38 PM
From what I know, the online code has to be downloaded onto the ps3. Once it's downloaded you can pretty much just play online with any psn account on that ps3.

My friend also played farcry 3 online on his account on my ps3 with no issues.
#7tisukoPosted 1/11/2013 6:48:44 PM
From what I know, the online code has to be downloaded onto the ps3. Once it's downloaded you can pretty much just play online with any psn account on that ps3.

My friend also played farcry 3 online on his account on my ps3 with no issues.

This is what I was saying.

I dunno why your secondary account is asking for an online pass. Unless your other account is on a separate console.
---
+_AN|?+=E+ ?w?_+ i
PSN: tisuko GT: k0tet5u
#8Johnny_glock(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 7:29:20 PM
When you connect to co op, it asks for the uplay code in order to play online, I used the code already with my main account, so it said I can purchase a code for $10.. I will call Sony Monday and see what they say..
---
#9Johnny_glock(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 5:31:31 AM
Bump
---
#10Johnny_glock(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 9:08:43 AM
Finally got it working.. But man.. Almost every co op game people lose connection..MP kind of sucks.
---