Best place to do the 100 M free fall and 60 m dive?

#11Thermador446Posted 1/14/2013 9:22:22 PM
What's the dive button?
I didn't see anything in the guide about it, & i don't remember from the in game tutorial.

I always manage to f*** it up by pressing the wrong button, or by pressing it too late(after I figure it out).
---
"While you are wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!"
#12T-Matt-16Posted 1/15/2013 1:39:27 AM
Thermador446 posted...
What's the dive button?
I didn't see anything in the guide about it, & i don't remember from the in game tutorial.

I always manage to f*** it up by pressing the wrong button, or by pressing it too late(after I figure it out).

In this case dive just means swim down 60m underwater.
#13Ninkyo893Posted 1/15/2013 2:35:57 PM
shaboo_de posted...
Ninkyo893 posted...
You can also use a hang glider for the free fall trophy. Just fly over the ocean, look down and release. (kind of fun, actually...lol)

... and this will work 2 out of ten times, because you never know how high you're flying ...

I got the trophy on my first try. When the trees/vehicles/people below you look tiny, I'm pretty sure you're high enough. Also, there's an easy way to gain altitude in the glider. Just dive quickly, then pull up.
---
"Once upon a time in the West, there were men like this. They were not noble; they were not heroic. They simply were."
PSN: Ninkyodo893
#14shaboo_dePosted 1/21/2013 12:23:30 AM
Ninkyo893 posted...

When the trees/vehicles/people below you look tiny, I'm pretty sure you're high enough.

Sounds precise and reliable ...

Also, there's an easy way to gain altitude in the glider. Just dive quickly, then pull up.

You can't gain altitude with a glider in FC3 this way.
#15keatonisballinPosted 1/21/2013 12:52:25 PM
Use the glider its really easy actually.
---
Seahawks 2012: 11-5, 1 playoff win
Counting the days til next season starts...
#16Ninkyo893Posted 1/21/2013 2:16:19 PM
shaboo_de posted...
Ninkyo893 posted...

When the trees/vehicles/people below you look tiny, I'm pretty sure you're high enough.

Sounds precise and reliable ...

Also, there's an easy way to gain altitude in the glider. Just dive quickly, then pull up.

You can't gain altitude with a glider in FC3 this way.

Why the constant criticism over something that's extremely easy to do? Yes, you can gain altitude this way. I've done it countless times. And dropping over the ocean is a simple way to get the trophy. But hey, to each their own.
---
"Once upon a time in the West, there were men like this. They were not noble; they were not heroic. They simply were."
#17shaboo_dePosted 1/21/2013 6:48:51 PM
Ninkyo893 posted...

Why the constant criticism over something that's extremely easy to do? Yes, you can gain altitude this way. I've done it countless times.

Because no one elsed managed to do this and it's extremely unlikely that you're the only genius who found out how?
#18Ninkyo893Posted 1/22/2013 5:48:55 PM
shaboo_de posted...
Ninkyo893 posted...

Why the constant criticism over something that's extremely easy to do? Yes, you can gain altitude this way. I've done it countless times.

Because no one elsed managed to do this and it's extremely unlikely that you're the only genius who found out how?

Hmmm...hold back on the analog stick for a few seconds, then hold forward on the analog stick for a few seconds. Geez, what a brain teaser.
---
#19shaboo_dePosted 1/22/2013 7:32:51 PM
Ninkyo893 posted...
Hmmm...hold back on the analog stick for a few seconds, then hold forward on the analog stick for a few seconds. Geez, what a brain teaser.

You're gliding down and then up, yes, but overall you do not gain altitude this way. Obviously you simply got fooled by the lack of an altimeter ...
#20vonbladePosted 1/23/2013 7:52:27 AM
You definitely can't gain altitude. Gravity doesn't work like that, and this game doesn't model thermals.
---
Currently playing : Forza 4, Far Cry 3, Spurs 2 Arsenal 0.
More topics from this board...
Far Cry 4?Krazled74/23 5:05PM