The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

How hard is it to get the Co-Op trophies?

#1Dr_KainPosted 1/16/2013 10:27:34 PM
Those are the only trophies I need to get a Platinum, how hard is it to get them?
---
GLaDOS 2012 - At least she admits the cake is a lie.
#2tricky_onePosted 1/16/2013 10:34:36 PM
It all depends on the players/ teammates skill level. It can be challenging but it's managable. The hardest part is finding a lobby that wants to play some of those chapters.
---
PSN torlon
#3Dr_Kain(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 10:43:57 PM
Oh, I can only play with someone over because I don't have an online pass and I'm not willing to spend $10 just to play online for a day to get some trophies.

Also, is it possible to just run through it myself with just having the second controller sitting there?
---
#4abwebPosted 1/17/2013 8:31:04 AM
Dr_Kain posted...
Oh, I can only play with someone over because I don't have an online pass and I'm not willing to spend $10 just to play online for a day to get some trophies.

Also, is it possible to just run through it myself with just having the second controller sitting there?

I tried that and it was fairly easy up until the point where you have to carry explosives while your mate covers you. I couldn't make it past those parts on my own.
---
AB (iiIii)
PSN = muthafunkin
#5Dr_Kain(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 7:01:18 PM
abweb posted...
Dr_Kain posted...

I tried that and it was fairly easy up until the point where you have to carry explosives while your mate covers you. I couldn't make it past those parts on my own.

Which mission is that in?
---
#6califortunefadePosted 1/18/2013 3:30:58 PM
It's possible to do it solo with another controller plugged in. Set the difficulty to the lowest and auto-aim to on.

When you have to do the carrying parts it will get difficult, but you can make it by dropping the item and popping a few guys before moving on. If that gives you trouble, pick up the item and hide behind cover and use the second controller to take out the majority of the enemies before moving on. Always hide the second player somewhere so you can revive yourself and clear more enemies if necessary.

Another tip, always do the furthest possible objective first. For example in the early mission (I forget which one) you have to bomb a bridge in a few different places. After you place a few explosives the enemies will become more plentiful and heavies will appear. If you do the furthest planting locations first (while the enemies are still basic grunts), you have much less distance to travel when the difficulty ramps up.
---
The moon is glued to a picture of heaven
and all the little pigs have God.
#7xHiggsxPosted 1/18/2013 5:13:06 PM
A played a couple of missions with friends and that was how I did it but you can use a second controller if you want.
---
"It's by doing whatever that one becomes whoever" - Remi Gaillard
PSN: Black_Hound12
#8Dr_Kain(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 1:16:14 PM
xHiggsx posted...
A played a couple of missions with friends and that was how I did it but you can use a second controller if you want.

Yeah, but none of my friends are ever over enough to play the game. How long are each of these missions btw?
---
#9tisukoPosted 1/20/2013 9:35:04 PM
xHiggsx posted...

Yeah, but none of my friends are ever over enough to play the game. How long are each of these missions btw?

Maybe an hour and a half each.
---
+_AN|?+=E+ ?w?_+ i
PSN: tisuko GT: k0tet5u
#10Ivajosh10Posted 1/26/2013 11:47:14 AM
I was able to do all the missions except the last one (excluding high tides) and I just asked my friend to come over to help me with the last mission Payback. Then we played PS All Stars so he didn't feel used lmao.
---
PSN: Ivajosh; GT: Ivajosh90; Steam: Ivajosh
More topics from this board...
Far Cry 4?Krazled74/23 5:05PM