*Spoiler* Ending, What choice did you make?

#11dimebar87Posted 3/4/2013 4:55:22 AM
I went with the Citra to complete the "heart of darkness" journey.
---
"Never go with a hippy to a second location"
#12Doubleglock18Posted 3/4/2013 5:52:25 PM
TJC posted...
When they kidnap Jason's friends and murdered Dr Earnhardt, in my mind, that's pretty much a screw you from Citra and the Ratyat to Jason. I was actually expecting the ending of the game to be Jason massacring Citra and her followers for double crossing him but then they gave you a choice to save your friends or kill Jason's girlfriend (I didn't catch why) just to stay with Citra.

I'm one of the few people who don't hate the protagonist and his friends just because they're privileged rich kids. They're not the ideal characters I would choose but I never hated them so much that I felt they deserved to die. So... the ending was a easy decision for me play through 1.

same. i was a little disappointed i didn't have to fight my way out of the temple. besides as bad as Jason got over the course of the game, he never really lost his humanity to me. he was still helping people in the side missions and he never abandoned his original mission of saving his friends. Citra betraying you like that was pretty messed up IMO
---
Colt 45 and two zig-zags, Baby that's all we need
We can go to the park, after dark, smoke that tumbleweed!
#13fallenKlNGPosted 3/14/2013 6:08:55 AM
For those who haven't seen both endings, you can watch it on YouTube (or replay the final mission).
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#14gurgy11Posted 3/15/2013 8:13:49 PM
GuiseppeHB posted...
I thought the ending was pretty crazy. I went with my friends in the end and thought that was the best choice. Did anyone chose the Citra ending if so what happens?

Friend's Ending

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hku3je-u3OM

POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!

I chose the save friends at the end cause I saw my cousin play the
ending and he chose citra and we saw p***on our hd tv and
if my parents would of saw that I'd be in ankle deep s***!
#15jazztronautPosted 3/16/2013 3:52:10 PM
choose the ending where I killed my friends, cuz why not.

Kind of a lame ending though
---
If you love your job, you'll never have to work a day in your life.
psn: jazztronaut
#16Xanxus87Posted 3/20/2013 2:36:36 PM
Just to elaborate on the bad ending, Citra has sex with Jason so that she could birth the ultimate rackyat warrior.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/dense/arsekikkers2.jpg SSBB: 0559-7092-2888
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/dense/over9000.jpg IT'S OVER 9000!
#17thecatsixPosted 3/21/2013 11:18:45 AM
I chose to save my friends.

To me they were better friends than Citra and Dennis, who appeared to only be using Jason....

Dennis always seemed to be using this sideways (untrustworthy) look in his eyes, and he talked about his love of Citra so obviously he didn't want Jason with her. And Citra was all about the power, so much to sacrifice Jason...NAH.

I just skimmed the video on Youtube. Didn't like it. User people like Citra and Dennis are no good. Glad I could watch it without ever making that choice myself.
---
"Porch It!"
#18LogicmongerPosted 3/23/2013 3:37:43 PM
You can see both. After your first choice, drop out to the console. When you continue, you and Riley will be at the entrance to the temple, only a few minutes from the choice.
#19spidey1233Posted 3/24/2013 7:38:56 AM
Friends cuz Liza so sexay.
---
PSN ID: Spidey1231
#20spikethedevilPosted 3/26/2013 7:31:36 AM
GuiseppeHB posted...
I thought the ending was pretty crazy. I went with my friends in the end and thought that was the best choice. Did anyone chose the Citra ending if so what happens?

Friend's Ending

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hku3je-u3OM

POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!

I chose the save friends at the end cause I saw my cousin play the
ending and he chose citra and we saw p***on our hd tv and
if my parents would of saw that I'd be in ankle deep s***!

Er you don't see any p**** just boobs
---
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!