Far Cry 3 Deluxe Bundle DLC(All pre-order bonuses) Discussion

#1Thermador446Posted 2/3/2013 1:18:12 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/news/far-cry-3-deluxe-bundle-rolls-preorder-dlc-together-6402625

You get Best Buy, alongside GameStop's Monkey Business Pack, Amazon's Warrior Pack, and Walmart's Predator Pack for $9.99, just seeing if it's worthwhile.

I have the Predator Pack, M-700 Predator is a great gun. Killing endangered white tigers & extinct thylacine is fun for the novelty aspect, but that's it.

I'm wondering in particular if GameStop's Monkey Business Pack missions are worthwhile. it sounds kind of fun from the letters I've read in the regular game.

Input on all pre-order DLC is appreciated, hopefully we can get input on all of them & see if there is any reason to buy it.
---
"While you are wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!"
#2KalabamPosted 2/5/2013 5:24:17 PM
The Monkey Biz pack makes the entire thing worthwhile. Play it and hit this thread back afterward, we'll talk :-) Just take my word for it for now, those missions are crazed goodness.
#3bonghits81Posted 2/6/2013 9:34:55 AM
New to the series, just beat the story mode, and recently moved onto multiplayer. Having a blast with it so far although I'm not that great. Some of these high-leveled players are amazing! Definitely looking forward to the $9.99 DLC bundle. I was also interesting in hearing what it offers.
---
PSN: Bonghits81
#4Thermador446(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 1:54:31 AM
bump
---
"While you are wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!"