Price Drop to 39 bucks

#1drclaeysPosted 2/21/2013 4:39:16 AM
Friends,

I just got my gamestop ad, they have a price drop for far cry 3 for 39 bucks.

I hear that this is a fun game. my only issue is how hard it is. IM not really that good at first person shooters. I have played fallout, new Vegas, Red DEad Redm mass effect 2 and mass effect 3, and most of uncharted 2.

all on an easy setting. Most had some kind of aim assist function.

1. So how easy is easy?

2. Can you save anywhere, any time? ( I find that helpful if you suck. )

3. Any hints to make it easier. LIke stealth or sniper.

As always, Thank you.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
#2Kharn99Posted 2/21/2013 7:30:04 AM
This game is REALLY easy on the easiest difficulty. The aim assist is VERY effective. Just craft green medicine and carry around 5 at all times and you'll never die in combat.

IMO stealth is extremely fun.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/chosen40k/
League of Legends = checkers DotA 2 = chess
#3fathomzPosted 2/21/2013 7:35:04 AM
what kind of dr are you?
---
gamefaqs mods are karmatic nazis!
psn:dank_smoker
#4drclaeys(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 7:51:47 AM
Friends,

Thank you. I am thinking of getting this game. These tips help.

anyone alse with comments the the above questions?

PS, I have a PhD in Business Administration. If you want to know more, or care, please PM me. I hate to take up gamefaqs posts with personal information, unrelated to this thread.

Thank you , and thank you.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
#5rauwolfPosted 2/21/2013 9:43:08 AM
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

Thank you. I am thinking of getting this game. These tips help.

anyone alse with comments the the above questions?

PS, I have a PhD in Business Administration. If you want to know more, or care, please PM me. I hate to take up gamefaqs posts with personal information, unrelated to this thread.

Thank you , and thank you.

no worries sir, thats what this place is for. So what would you say is the best way to improve worker morale in the job place? And how what ways would you jump start better worker-worker cooperation and morale?
#6Impaired MedicPosted 2/21/2013 3:47:40 PM
rauwolf posted...
So what would you say is the best way to improve worker morale in the job place?

Free donuts.
---
I eat stickers all the time, dude.
#7Ivajosh10Posted 3/5/2013 12:25:09 AM
Impaired Medic posted...
rauwolf posted...
So what would you say is the best way to improve worker morale in the job place?

Free donuts.

Lol, this lady I work with always brings in donuts and immediately asks for a raise.
---
PSN: Ivajosh; GT: Ivajosh90; Steam: Ivajosh
#8_Itachi_Uchiha_Posted 3/5/2013 5:00:48 AM
1) When you first start out, spend some time hunting animals to upgrade stuff (especially your wallet, loot sack size, ammo pouch, weapon holster, syringe case, etc).

2) Take down a few radio towers until you get some slightly better weapons for free (and in general try not to buy non-signature weapons, wait until they are free).

3) Aim to get the Ripper (6 Rakyat trials completed, you don't have to get the high score, you just have to finish and not die) and Shredder (find 10 memory cards). The Shredder will come a little later since you'll need to free up a bunch of outposts to get memory cards though. You may want to get the Ripper before any serious hunting if you think you might have trouble with some of the predatory animals.

4) As soon as you unlock the M700, get it and attach a Silencer and Hi powered scope. This can be your weapon of choice when liberating outposts. Just find a vantage point up above and a good distance away from the camp and snipe. Easy 1500 xp for each outpost if you do it right.

5) When you have some cash, start buying the loot and item maps and then spend the time to collect them. You'll get money and experience that way.
---
Snuggle bunny swag.
#9drclaeys(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 5:15:29 AM
Friends,

I went into to Gamestop to buy this game, it was marked at 59 bucks. I brought it to the register, and said, hey, this was 39. They said yep, it was last week, that was a sale, now its back to 59.

so I did not buy it at 59. I bought some Alpha Protocol instead, for like 5 bucks.

( YEs Im cheap). I WILL get this game, soon. Thank you for the GREAT tips. Free donuts for ALL!!
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
#103v1LR0n1NPosted 3/6/2013 12:25:15 PM
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

I went into to Gamestop to buy this game, it was marked at 59 bucks. I brought it to the register, and said, hey, this was 39. They said yep, it was last week, that was a sale, now its back to 59.

so I did not buy it at 59. I bought some Alpha Protocol instead, for like 5 bucks.

( YEs Im cheap). I WILL get this game, soon. Thank you for the GREAT tips. Free donuts for ALL!!

AP is a good game in my opinion... SUPER potential that is not completely fulfilled however just like all obsidian games really.

anyway the sale ($39) happend literally a week after i had bought my copy of FarCry 3 ($59).. I think it is worth the price i had paid though.
---
-theRoninNamed47 (PSN) DatGi47(XBL) 7th_samurai (Steam)