help me make money or soemthing...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. help me make money or soemthing...

User Info: rauwolf

rauwolf
3 years ago#1
alright, o I bought farcry 3 when it first came out, cool game and all but for some reason I just couldnt get into it much. So I decided to sell it to gamestop and was able to get xcom with the money, so I thought I made like a bandit. Well today i got the urge to paly it again and went down to the stop and bought(its been reduced to $40). The first time I bought it I redeemed the online code that came with it, the online pass. and now I have a SECOND one that I dont need. So in short what Im asking is how can I use this to my advantage and get some free swag or money?

User Info: DAS420MAN

DAS420MAN
3 years ago#2
Ebay, check the prices there, and put it on there for a little less than everyone else.
"You can't spell the word slaughter without laughter" Not sure of origin.
Gamertag:DAS420MAN / PSN name:Atimus _Xanth

User Info: fathomz

fathomz
3 years ago#3
be charitable and give it to my girl friend so she can buy it used and play with us online :D. youll feel better which is worth more than any cash. plus you'll have a girl on your friends list O_o
gamefaqs mods are karmatic nazis!
psn:dank_smoker
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. help me make money or soemthing...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived