So I just bought this game used..

#1aburame13Posted 3/17/2013 7:55:37 PM
And I was wondering about the co-op. Is it worth it? I saw online that I could get a free uplay code, but before I can download it I have to complete this endless survey. Is it even worth the trouble?
---
"It was accepted long ago that The Dubed Dragonball Z Was the real Dragonball Z."
-FinalCountDownn
#2_Itachi_Uchiha_Posted 3/17/2013 8:09:44 PM
I haven't played online but the single player experience itself is worth the money. So if you can't get online don't fret.
---
Snuggle bunny swag.
#3aburame13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 8:29:19 PM
_Itachi_Uchiha_ posted...
I haven't played online but the single player experience itself is worth the money. So if you can't get online don't fret.

Yeah I don't really feel like going through this ridiculous survey for a code generator that may or may not work. Suppose I'll just forget about the online like you said. Thanks.
---
"It was accepted long ago that The Dubed Dragonball Z Was the real Dragonball Z."
-FinalCountDownn
#4zyrax2301Posted 3/17/2013 8:29:58 PM
The co-op sucks. It's not worth it in the slightest.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#5xmenPosted 3/17/2013 9:46:06 PM
Online is glitchy and not very polished so you are not missing out on anything if you do not play the online coop and multiplayer.

Enjoy the single player campaign cos it is amazing!
#6aburame13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 9:56:08 PM
Well I'm glad to hear it really isn't worth it, but somehow the code that came with the used version wasn't redeemed. So now I have it.

Awesome? :o

Thanks for the replies everyone!
---
-FinalCountDownn