check out my review of this mess on amazon/here(link)

#1uniquecutieVERSPosted 3/19/2013 10:59:21 PM(edited)
www.amazon. com/review/R4PGC1G0VDACX/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B0050SXX88&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=

.com spaced

yeah great game but it got a 4 out of 5. The beginning was very promising but after getting use to the sick villian things became meh, especially with the dual enemies and dual tasks and free roaming is dual too other than capturing bases which only takes 2 or 3 days to do if you even try to get into it.

MY REVIEW: New/update review. Ok finally took me a week to beat this mess. i want spoil anything. one thing that never changed regardless of how many upgrades you do is the freaking slowness of reloading and health refilling. Yeah they tried to make it real as possible I guess but it's not fun. you in a middle of a gun fight with some big gunner then a guy snipping you that takes 4 bars of life from you you quickly run for cover and boom someone on the side throws something like a rock at you and you're dead because it takes 10 seconds to heal yourself unless you train yourself to have meds on you at all time otherwise if using the self-free heal it takes 10 seconds to heal yourself. Then reloading/switching weapons in a middle of a all out war is so slow. lets say you running with a rocket launcher then all a sudden enemies come from the side of you you have to just freaking switch to a weapon that fits that situation omg just forget it it's annoying!! I died so many times because I ran into a fight upclose with the wrong weapons or a freaking bug landing on my shoulders before i can reheal myself(not actually just saying you are so sensitive to things in this game)....Now the story? meh i would give it a 4, matter fact everything gets a 4 except the stupid weapon system/healing system thingy.. Yeah they only had like 7 different animals you can catch on here(ouch) maybe 7 different unique enemies(ouch) the A.I. feels outdated as when you walk beside someone they always say the same phrase every 1 minute.....(Not Spoiling) the ending was meh, i went to go get some chocoalte milk and the credits was starting so don't expect a long cry me a river like ending, because after all that hollywood blowing up crap and jumping this and that to get to the end before time runs out all they give you is a 2 minute ending. Welp! i'm likely heading back to Call of duty this game wasn't good as i thought as i thought it would have more exploring to do that effects gameplay, skyrim still is the king of exploring and leveling your character with hours of hours of gameplay. The end

---
Waiting on Valkrie Profile: DL to release for the Vita. It's like the best RPG game there is there was and will ever be!!
facebook/lasexidyme
#2uniquecutieVERS(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 10:59:42 PM
Old review below(5 days of playing)----------
ok i'm on like day 5 of playing this hillbilly game(lol joking) its fun i'll give it that. it looks like there is only like 3 types of enemies you encounter all enemies are wearing red shirts, what is this a ps2 game? now another thing is if you are coming from skyrim than this may feel a bit of a downgrade(ouch) far as the leveling system but gameplay is up to par with Skyrim. You have to go around collecting random stuff to upgrade say your weapon carry limits, your health bar, your item carry limits. so the adventuring part of the game consist of running around finding goats and pigs and plants,etc to upgrade most of your items. You will encounter about 3 distinctqish*(if that's the word)animals. so far i've seen fat bears, tigers and birds other than that that looks like that's it unless later on in the game they appear more because this is off 5 days i've gotten pretty far in the game but i'm just speaking on the roaming part of the game I haven't put my full attention on the story yet.. But yeah you will likely spend most of your time fetching parts to upgrade your carrying load as i'm sure if all this was giving in the beggining than this would of been just a regular FPS game with a open world. The opening of the game do set the mood for you to want to play so yeah I will say this game is up there with fallout and borderlands but it's not a Skyrim or Uncharted game that makes you feel like you're playing a high priced luxury game.
---
Waiting on Valkrie Profile: DL to release for the Vita. It's like the best RPG game there is there was and will ever be!!
facebook/lasexidyme
#3Xanxus87Posted 3/20/2013 2:09:02 PM
Cool story bro, needed a laugh and this pile of dribble certainly provided that, also your reviewing skills need some work...
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/dense/arsekikkers2.jpg SSBB: 0559-7092-2888
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/dense/over9000.jpg IT'S OVER 9000!
#4LogicmongerPosted 3/20/2013 2:19:29 PM
*drivel
#5Xanxus87Posted 3/22/2013 1:09:59 PM
*drivel

Nope definitely meant dribble XD
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/dense/arsekikkers2.jpg SSBB: 0559-7092-2888
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/dense/over9000.jpg IT'S OVER 9000!