I'm going to buy this game used!

#1UnknownWinPosted 3/29/2013 11:42:49 AM
Do I need the multiplayer and co-op trophies to get Platinum Trophy?
#2Emi3280Posted 3/29/2013 11:54:26 AM(edited)
Yep, I recommend you to buy it new. Or if you have two controller, you can split screen Co-op with a friend for the trophy, but still, all games are worth buying new.
---
PlayStation Network: DarkEmigaru98
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emi3280
#3UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 11:59:18 AM
Yep, I recommend you to buy it new. Or if you have two controller, you can split screen Co-op with a friend for the trophy, but still, all games are worth buying new.

I do have to controllers and someone to play with me, So can I buy this game used and still get the platinum?
And why would I buy it new? For a half-assed multiplayer or for the broken Co-op? That's what I heard anyway.
#4Emi3280Posted 3/29/2013 12:01:18 PM
UnknownWin posted...

I do have to controllers and someone to play with me, So can I buy this game used and still get the platinum?
And why would I buy it new? For a half-assed multiplayer or for the broken Co-op? That's what I heard anyway.

Multiplayer is generic, just like every FPS. Co-op is not broken, it's just that SOMETIMES, if you have bad luck, trophies don't pop up. That's practically it.
---
#5UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 12:06:37 PM
UnknownWin posted...

Multiplayer is generic, just like every FPS. Co-op is not broken, it's just that SOMETIMES, if you have bad luck, trophies don't pop up. That's practically it.

Ok... You're actually the only one who talks positively about multiplayer and co-op in FC3.
Thanks for your post anyway <3
#6Emi3280Posted 3/29/2013 12:29:48 PM
UnknownWin posted...
UnknownWin posted...

Ok... You're actually the only one who talks positively about multiplayer and co-op in FC3.
Thanks for your post anyway <3

You're welcome. I recently posted a review of FC3, it's now up. You can see it if you want to read my full opinion.
---
#7TheRealPhattyJPosted 3/30/2013 5:36:35 AM
UnknownWin posted...

Maybe because a new copy is cheaper than used?

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/far-cry-3/91341
#8mab2815Posted 3/30/2013 3:34:39 PM
It ain't worth getting. The 5 hours of story is stupid and after you beat it, it gets boring and useless.
---
Steam: Gunner Noble
#9Ronny_19881Posted 3/31/2013 8:04:45 PM
BUY IT NEW! It is only $30 at Game Stop new for 2 weeks... used it is 40 something lol
---
Nintendo isn't the Apple of gaming, Apple is. Nintendo is the Studio Ghibli of gaming. They create imaginative worlds anyone can get lost in no matter the age.