Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon ??!! First (real) DLC for Far Cry 3 ?

#1Notan4LTPosted 4/1/2013 2:40:13 PM
So they are teasing this and even set up a pretty complex fake website and all, probably for promotional reasons to get free interest in this.......

DLC for Far Cry 3 (or some rumour a Standalone extra)

And no its not an Aprils fool Joke because they been talking about this for quite a while now and even got ratings (mature 18+ because it contains sex-references).

My guess its an add-on like the ones rockstar games usually puts out, which is kinda like an own game (Gay Toni, Lost & The Damned for GTA.... and Red Dead Zombies).

With the same engine. But a completely new way to play. Some people made out a picture from a trailer and it was actually lasers and robots viewable ... Tho it could be another misguiding by them, they are quity funny and tricky in this promotional campaign.

so all we know, we will get DLC soon ^^

Anyone else buying? For me its day 1 purchase i dont even care what price, lol.
#2tisukoPosted 4/1/2013 5:30:16 PM
Need to see more before I confirm day 1 purchase
---
+_AN|?+=E+ ?w?_+ i
#3xmenPosted 4/1/2013 7:29:37 PM
I dont think it will be a DLC for this game.

I think it is a seperate PSN game.

Then again, it could also be April Fools.
#4Notan4LT(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 11:04:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5TheRealPhattyJPosted 4/2/2013 3:54:25 AM
Notan4LT posted...
xmen posted...
I dont think it will be a DLC for this game.

I think it is a seperate PSN game.

Then again, it could also be April Fools.

come on mate use your BRAIN. if its not dlc for the game, so where is the dlc for this game ?? why miss out on millions of $$ ??? LOL of course its DLC for this game, like gay tony / red dead zombies, it will be :)

maybe also available as standalone like those :)

and april fools.. YEAH RIGHT thats why they put all the effort into this over the last weeks. stupid.

all of the previous leaks have specifically said that it's a "Xbox Live Arcade" title, meaning that it's a standalone digi only game, and if it comes to PSN it'll be the same.
#6jedentagPosted 4/2/2013 12:27:24 PM
no mate its a dlc add-on
#7TheRealPhattyJPosted 4/3/2013 8:41:55 AM
jedentag posted...
no mate its a dlc add-on

Since you seem to have no reading comprehension skills I looked for the quote that said it in the most basic terms...

"Earlier this month, a leaked Xbox Live Arcade logo suggested Far Cry 3 was getting some sort of standalone game titled "Blood Dragon." Today a list of achievements, via Exophase, has been uncovered, continuing to build confirmation that Blood Dragon does in fact exist." --ign

"Standalone game titled "Blood Dragon".

Tell me again that it's "definitely" DLC for farcry3 there, sherlock ;)

" Nothing in the listing references any characters or settings within Far Cry 3, reinforcing the fact that despite sharing a name, Blood Dragon appears to have nothing to do with Rook Island or its inhabitants."

"Nothing to do with Rook Island or it's inhabitants."

Still need your hand held?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/27/achievements-build-evidence-for-far-cry-3-expansion
#8Notan4LT(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 11:37:58 PM
its definately DLC and it will be HUGE thats why they waited so long to bring it
---
Notan - The strongest germanic God
#9buggins1974Posted 4/4/2013 4:24:02 AM
Notan4LT posted...
its definately DLC and it will be HUGE thats why they waited so long to bring it

Man you are one thick SOB.
#10jedentagPosted 4/4/2013 8:55:11 AM
lol , if its not dlc... then there is the far cry 3 dlc ?? game is out a long time now and there is no dlc (except pre-order bonus and some free co-op).

its definately DLC. i would bet money on this,real money... LOL.

i think all who say its not dlc,they sold the game already or traded it in LOL
More topics from this board...
Far Cry 4?Krazled44/14 11:59AM