The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Co-op anyone? (Mics please)

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Co-op anyone? (Mics please)
2 years ago#1
I'm trying to get these final co-op trophies, but since its hard to host a normal game where I pick the level, I usually am just repeating a level I already beat. Just leave your psn and I'll add you. Ill be in for a couple hours tonight so thanks to anyone who can help.
---
PSN:SSTrunks1138
Sometimes I wish I could erase my memory of a game and then relive the experience of it again. How awesome would that be?
2 years ago#2
SH0RT_R1BZ

that's a zero and a one. I'm also trying to get 3 more trophies. Couldn't even finish the 2nd lvl w/ randoms tonight.
2 years ago#3
PSN: Singha

Message me if you want to go through some of them. I have yet to complete any.
---
"Into deep left center, for Mitchell...and we'll see you...tomorrow night!" - Jack Buck
2 years ago#4
PSN is EXPO_Dubs

, msg me if anyone wants to do the trophies. I need to complete the maps Overboard, Lights Out, and Payback, but will play through the others too.
(edited by DrillnKill)
2 years ago#5
TrainerMatt21
2 years ago#6
i'll be down for it after 8est time, tonight. Just got some new headphones I'm itchin' to try, too. TheRealPhattyJ
2 years ago#7
Still looking?

I too want to get through them. I have a mic.

ZangiefSM
---
Korgoth of Barbaria - You couldn't handle more than one anyway.
2 years ago#8
Me please

Aalvi-S
---
Check out my backlog: http://backloggery.com/aalvi
PSN ID: Aalvi-S|http://psnprofiles.com/Aalvi-S|3DS FC in Profile
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Co-op anyone? (Mics please)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived