As I'm playing the game..

#1UnknownWinPosted 4/5/2013 3:07:46 AM
I'm afraid of finishing, I don't want it to end.
I do a couple of story quests and some Path of the Hunter missions and all the extra stuff.
Then play a couple of Main Story Missions, Then clear a couple of outposts and hunt animals for large inventory. Then do a couple of Main Story Missions.

I'm planning on getting a Platinum Trophy for this game and I will do every single extra thing that doesn't even require to get the Platinum Trophy.

I freaking love this game, I don't know why the hell I didn't buy it when it came out, I hate ALL the FPS games excluding the BioShock games. Games like BioShock and Far Cry are the only FPS games I have fun with.

Moral of the story, I'm afraid of completing everything in Far Cry 3. I do not want this game to end.

I'm already waiting for a sequel.
#2BillysanPosted 4/5/2013 3:15:42 AM
UnknownWin posted...

I freaking love this game, I don't know why the hell I didn't buy it when it came out, I hate ALL the FPS games excluding the BioShock games. Games like BioShock and Far Cry are the only FPS games I have fun with.

Was in the same boat. I was waiting for a solid price drop because I usually dislike First Person games (besides Metroid Prime) and wasn't sure if I could get into it.

But wow it's awesome I feel like I'm kinda playing Metal Gear Solid a lot of the time. Love melee kills and sniping.

The hunting, exploration/scenery and RPG elements are also very well done and make the game even more addicting.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291
#3UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 3:24:13 AM
Billysan posted...
UnknownWin posted...

Was in the same boat. I was waiting for a solid price drop because I usually dislike First Person games (besides Metroid Prime) and wasn't sure if I could get into it.

But wow it's awesome I feel like I'm kinda playing Metal Gear Solid a lot of the time. Love melee kills and sniping.

The hunting, exploration/scenery and RPG elements are also very well done and make the game even more addicting.

Seriously I never get bored from playing FC3. I change my play style from time to time. Sometimes I play stealthy with the bow and weapons all silenced. And sometimes I use all explosives.
#4Dirk_McHardpeckPosted 4/5/2013 8:10:51 AM
Same here. Far Cry 3 fills the void I tried to fill previously with **** games like BF3 or CoD.