Loots maps and Items maps?

#1UnknownWinPosted 4/6/2013 12:02:47 PM
Loots maps and Items maps.
What do they show up?
#2TheRealPhattyJPosted 4/6/2013 4:54:02 PM
oh, i dunno, the loot and the items? it's pretty self explanatory. you get the loot map, and all the loot for that area is shown. you get the item map, and it shows where all the relics, mem cards, letters, etc. are.
#3UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 5:52:30 PM
TheRealPhattyJ posted...
oh, i dunno, the loot and the items? it's pretty self explanatory. you get the loot map, and all the loot for that area is shown. you get the item map, and it shows where all the relics, mem cards, letters, etc. are.

So the loot map is kinda useless, Why the high price?
#4DEADTERMINATOR9Posted 4/6/2013 10:08:44 PM
Because there is actually a lot of loot and the maps pay for themselves if you even seek out 25% of the loot they reveal. Just buy the loot maps. I guarantee you will NOT have money issues in this game. Especially if you use the radio towers to unlock weapons.

What is more surprising is why the items maps are so cheap.
#5ducksfan11222Posted 4/8/2013 2:50:07 AM
Loot maps are a waste, unless you're a compulsive looter.
#6drclaeysPosted 4/8/2013 3:40:03 AM
Friends,

I find that I hit the 6000 dollar limit in my wallet. so I WANT to spend the money on something. so I get them, just to trim back my cash. I think the maps pay for them selves.

I just use them to adjust my money down. I really should do that quest to bump up my wallet, but I have not gotten around to it yet. The items maps are GREAT!!! Alot of easy exp just looking for stuff.

Thank you for sharing.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
Signed up for a 13.1 mile (21 KM ) half marathon on May 5th. Wish me luck!
#7DuneManPosted 4/8/2013 6:43:02 AM
As the previous poster said, you buy them eventually because you have nothing to spend money on at that point.
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao