I finally found my 2012 GOTY.

#1UnknownWinPosted 4/7/2013 7:15:08 PM
I never thought I could ever chose a game to be GOTY for 2012, I thought all the games that year were SOO average and barely decent.

Resident Evil 6 - a fun game as an action game, But sucks as an RE game.
AC3 - Totally awful, A giant disappointment and doesn't reach to AC2, Brotherhood and Revolution level of awesomeness.
Hitman: Absolution - BORING GAME, I only played Blood Money and Absolution from the Hitman series, Blood Money was absolutely fun in every aspect, But something was wrong in Absolution for me, It was just "too boring".
Dishonored - The idea seems pretty cool, It's like a half BioShock and half Thief game, But eh it was just average, They can do better in a sequel.

Now in 2013, I played Far Cry 3 the game that was released in 2012 and I didn't give any **** about it and thought it's your typical boring FPS game with repetitive gameplay and a boring story.
and **** no, All my thoughts about this game were so wrong and stupid. This game is totally great, I'm 'having' fun playing it, And having fun while playing a game in 2012 is something did not happen to me.
I wish I bought this game when it was released because it's worth it. This is my 2012 Game of the Year.
#2kingsivPosted 4/7/2013 9:11:13 PM
I also enjoy this game. Good game. Very good game.
#3drclaeysPosted 4/8/2013 4:45:18 AM
Friends,

this game is pretty good. I find it hard, but thats just me. There are so many parts I am amazed at. the underwater, the driving, the hang gliding, the flight suit, and parachute. Animals look and act pretty real People move and act real. ( mostly).

no to many glitches. I wish I did not die when I jumped down from like 15 feet. You would think a guy that hang glides, and parachutes would be trained to take a jump and not totally get hurt.

I am more into RPG's, so I would love my dialog choices. Like in Mass effect. I would like options to be nice or evil. But those are different games.

Still, very nicely done. Looks great.

Thank you.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
Signed up for a 13.1 mile (21 KM ) half marathon on May 5th. Wish me luck!
#4RamviciousPosted 4/19/2013 8:40:58 AM
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

this game is pretty good. I find it hard, but thats just me. There are so many parts I am amazed at. the underwater, the driving, the hang gliding, the flight suit, and parachute. Animals look and act pretty real People move and act real. ( mostly).

no to many glitches. I wish I did not die when I jumped down from like 15 feet. You would think a guy that hang glides, and parachutes would be trained to take a jump and not totally get hurt.

I am more into RPG's, so I would love my dialog choices. Like in Mass effect. I would like options to be nice or evil. But those are different games.

Still, very nicely done. Looks great.

Thank you.

I agree with you on the 15 ft drop thing equals death. It's not even an exaggeration and it's a little bit absurd. Also, good luck with your marathon.
---
"I installed a skylight in my apartment... the people who live above me are furious!"
Steven Wright
#5zooknutPosted 4/19/2013 11:13:01 PM
marathons? im a certified personal trainer I still don't understand marathon runners,,,is it just so we can claim we did some milestone set by some greek patrons a long time ago??