Predator bow.... I love you

#1JManGTPosted 4/20/2013 8:23:11 AM
It's just so malicious..... See a group of opposing players crowded in the hallway targeting me, pop off a fire arrow. Laugh as they burn while I die and get massive XP lol
---
Sebastien Loeb
Undefeated World Champion 2004-2012 (WRC Retired)
#2Aura_of_ApathyPosted 4/21/2013 8:21:39 PM
Explosive is even more amazing :)
#3AlphaOmegaSidPosted 4/22/2013 3:58:59 AM(edited)
Cool story, girlfriend. Have fun making love to your bow.
#4JManGT(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 7:26:34 AM
Aura_of_Apathy posted...

I disagree, I've had people survive direct explosive shots from the arrow multiple times.
No one survives the fire arrow and if it isn't one hit kill the fire finishes them off very shortly there after.
Not to mention completely silent so even unaware people don't even know they are dying by fire most of the time.
---
Sebastien Loeb
#5Aura_of_ApathyPosted 4/22/2013 7:35:39 AM
JManGT posted...
Aura_of_Apathy posted...

I disagree, I've had people survive direct explosive shots from the arrow multiple times.
No one survives the fire arrow and if it isn't one hit kill the fire finishes them off very shortly there after.
Not to mention completely silent so even unaware people don't even know they are dying by fire most of the time.

Our games are opposed then. Armored guys survive my fire arrows, and unless it is a headshot sometimes the fire randomly dies on them and they carry on shooting me. This game makes me feel if my fire is significantly weaker than the enemies. Plus, explosive arrow to a flamethrower heavies tank is pure hilarity.
#6JManGT(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 8:54:24 AM
Oh lol I was talkin about multi!
Haha in single player I try to get headshots with normal arrows as the sound is beautiful lol.
---
Sebastien Loeb
#7Aura_of_ApathyPosted 4/22/2013 2:06:15 PM
Oh lol I barely played mp and I didn't play long enough to unlock the bow.
#8JManGT(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 7:14:27 AM
Aura_of_Apathy posted...
Oh lol I barely played mp and I didn't play long enough to unlock the bow.

If you bought the dlc pack the predator bow is instantly unlocked with fire arrows, it's a little bit different than the recurve how stat wise.
---
Sebastien Loeb