your 4 guns of choice?

#1zooknutPosted 4/23/2013 8:12:59 PM
shotgun
LMG
sniper
grenade launcher

beefed up of course after play thru to bad I cant carry over to next potential game start damn that sux
#2LogicmongerPosted 4/24/2013 7:55:00 AM
Scoped D50
Bushman
Signature AMR
Bow
#3DuneManPosted 4/24/2013 9:19:05 AM
Z93
Shredder
RPG-7
MKG

The Z93 and Shredder are suppressed to help with stealth combat.

The RPG-7 is a wonderful tool for multi-kills at any range, stealth or not. E.g. let 4-5 enemies come running to one spot to check something out and let the fireworks commence.

The MKG I take over the Ripper because I hate the style of scope it has. I only put up with that style of scope on the Shredder because it's silenced and deals a ton more damage than the normal Vector would.
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
#4NorwegianWood28Posted 4/24/2013 2:43:09 PM
Shredder
Shadow
Flamethrower
AMR
---
I once had a girl, or should I say, she once had me.
#5JManGTPosted 4/25/2013 6:44:04 AM
Signature Sniper Rifle
Signature Shotgun
Shredder
Recurve Bow with explosive arrows and fire arrows.

Shredder is the only silenced weapon, I tend to crutch on the sniper rifle too much if its silenced.
If I need stealth I go for takedowns or fire arrows.
---
Sebastien Loeb
Undefeated World Champion 2004-2012 (WRC Retired)
#6uNc0nTr011aB13Posted 4/25/2013 1:41:56 PM
^ Signature smg for general combat or panic headshots when enemies get too close for bow
< RPG for alerted groups/vehicles
> Silenced Z93 for picking off enemies at outposts without much cover
v Recurve bow for everything stealth
---
Take the idiot test; read line below for instructions.
Take the idiot test; read line above for instructions.
#7alfred_ashfordPosted 4/26/2013 10:16:00 PM
im just at the part where i met citra(late to the game of course)

1. recurve bow with red dot sight(any difference between this and the other sight? they both have identical stats)
2. sniper rifle(2nd one available) with silencer
3. shotgun - The Bull
4. usually an smg w/ a silencer

I use the bow primarily but for longer distances i use the sniper rifle. shotgun is for scary animals, smg is for animals if i am near enemies or not vicious animals. i have been getting a lot of kicks out of the different takedowns lately though(chained and knife throw mostly sometimes grenade).
---
Jackie Chan is the nicest guy but everyone wants to mess with him - Pablo Francisco
#8DuneManPosted 4/27/2013 1:55:50 AM
IIRC the Marksman Sight on the Recurve extends its range a bit. Similar to a CoD game weapon damage drops off quickly past a weapon's max range. But for the bow you probably don't want to use it at longer distances anyway.
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
#9comftblynumbPosted 4/27/2013 8:07:27 AM
yes the marksman sight gives more range and a little less accuracy and also zooms in slightly. I recommend it over the red dot as I find it better even for shorter distance, you wont even notice the slightly less accuracy.
#10alfred_ashfordPosted 4/27/2013 9:16:52 AM
okay, then i'm thinking of the red dot sight and reflex sight for other weapons then.
---
Jackie Chan is the nicest guy but everyone wants to mess with him - Pablo Francisco