Is the multiplayer worth the cost of the pass?

#1killer_sealionsPosted 4/29/2013 1:34:46 PM(edited)
Well i just picked this up from gamestop for $40 and knowing them they failed to tell me this game required a $10 mutiplayer pass, so should i just skip out on it (Don't plan on playing coop) or is it worth trying out?

Also do I need the pass to play the DLC?
#2zombiehunting84Posted 4/29/2013 5:44:59 PM
You know, I bought game used a while back and then about 2 months or so ago i bought the pass. Still have yet to play the co-op(or any MP). Im not really huge on FPS competitive play modes and ive heard this one was nothing special.

I am looking forward to the co-op though. It looks pretty fun. I just wish some people on my friends list had the game. I dont like playing with randoms who just want it played their way or they rage. I dont need no think-hes-a-badass trying to tell me how to play or how bad i may be doing. Probably why i still havent got around to playing.

In other words if you only want to play the competitive mode, you may want to check out some videos or something. I havent heard anything great about it
---
PSN: ThePixies Windows Live ID: ThePixies84
#3ducksfan11222Posted 4/30/2013 3:35:24 AM
$40 used? Gamestop ripped you off lmao. As far the dlc most of it is SP content so you won't have to waste any more money on an online pass.
#4Superfly Jo JoPosted 4/30/2013 11:08:14 AM
The multiplayer is definitely fun, but I don't think it's worth paying an extra $10 for the online pass
---
PSN: spacedirtyjerz
Ugh I wish I could change my PSN name
#5zombiehunting84Posted 5/1/2013 6:20:44 AM
ducksfan11222 posted...
$40 used? Gamestop ripped you off lmao. As far the dlc most of it is SP content so you won't have to waste any more money on an online pass.

Umm, both DLC's have MP content and one of the is purely MP co-op missions. The other pack has both SP and MP stuff and nothing that big for SP. Get your facts before you just start spreading crap you have no idea what youre talking about.
---
PSN: ThePixies Windows Live ID: ThePixies84