Ubisoft..... You guys are jerks....

#1JManGTPosted 5/4/2013 5:04:02 PM
So I've been playing the game extensively, and I'm hunting down all the relics.
Granted this one is in a river cave so I jump in the river, as I swim more towards it I realize how big and dark the opening of the cave is and I thought to myself "If I designed this game I would totally put a croc in he-"

You can probably guess what happened before I finished the thought.......
Not only do I need a new pair of undies and pants.... I need a new chair too
---
Sebastien Loeb
Undefeated World Champion 2004-2012 (WRC Retired)
#2bongobreakPosted 5/4/2013 7:08:57 PM
LOL!!

I know exactly what you mean!! Jeez, they scared the cr*p outta me the first time too!!

The bears also - there's something about hearing that distant growl, and then that menacing panting sound as they approach rapidly - gets me every time - reminds me of Red Dead Redemption....properly scary with headphones on!! LOL
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
#3GoatJugSoupPosted 5/4/2013 10:42:13 PM
Yes I've been caught out twice by croc enounters, quite shocking
---
http://psnprofiles.com/goatjugsoup1278
GW2 Character Name: Ranger Goat of Yogi, Guild: Knights of Chicken
#4Thermador446Posted 5/4/2013 11:32:04 PM
You should be thanking them.
---
"While you are wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!"
#5leviathanwingPosted 5/5/2013 4:24:14 PM
not me i watched some idiots lined up along the rivers edge at night and watched them get chomped... thats how i knew they existed and why i carry with me the hunter instinct or animal repellent for the land croc. also what an excellent way to hunt the bastards.
#6AlphaOmegaSidPosted 5/5/2013 7:19:24 PM(edited)
You are the biggest jerk in history, TC!!!!! Cool story again, dbag!!!