Now that this game has been out awhile, what do you think of it?

#1PackAttack91Posted 5/5/2013 9:25:12 PM
Wondering if it is worth purchasing.
#2Reenie42Posted 5/6/2013 4:01:50 AM
Very solid open-world gameplay, missions can certainly get repetitive, but overall, definitely worth a buy at full price. The recent addition of the option to reset the outposts has made replayability skyrocket for me...4th time through.
#3bongobreakPosted 5/6/2013 10:37:06 AM
Reenie42 posted...
....The recent addition of the option to reset the outposts has made replayability skyrocket for me...4th time through.

^This^

(I'm on my third outpost reset - there's so many different ways to approach them, and having all the weapons to choose from makes it terrifically varied and great fun)

Definitely worth buying, and should be a good deal cheaper nowadays too.

Yes, they could have made the story missions a little less linear, but the side missions, collectables, unlockables etc., make it more interesting in the long run, and imo make up for the lack of 'bite' in the story! lol

:-)
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
#4GoatJugSoupPosted 5/6/2013 6:25:20 PM
Well I disliked bits of the story especially at the end but overall it ends up sorta being like mass effect 3 where I loved and enjoyed 95% of the game and so will count it among the good ones.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/goatjugsoup1278
GW2 Character Name: Ranger Goat of Yogi, Guild: Knights of Chicken