Best game I've played in a long time...

#1VinceTheBonePosted 5/12/2013 7:51:54 PM(edited)
First of all, I'm a big fan of Uncharted serie, but Far Cry 3 became my favorite action adventure game of all time.
It has everything I liked from Uncharted, but the shooting mechanic is so much better. Plus, crafting gear by hunting animals for skins... it's so much fun! The map is big and there's plenty of side quests and collectibles to get wich make this game last for a long time. I'm half way through SP Story and I just can't stop playing this game.

Just wanna share my gaming experience...

I'm now a Far Cry disciple!
---
PSN : VINCETEKK
#2HerGhostInTheFogPosted 5/13/2013 9:27:30 AM
Agreed. Try playing with just knife and bow, now that is fun.
---
last.fm/user/RebelMC/
GT:RINGOOOOOOOPSN:RingoSeven
#3drclaeysPosted 5/15/2013 10:05:09 AM
Friends,

its a very nice looking game. I usually dont like driving games, But I love to drive in this game. If you flip. just jump out, and start running. A new car will pop up in no time flat.

it seems like alot of testing when into this game. Thinks move very naturally. Water, trees. bushes. Animals. all seem very real.

Nice looking game. Hunting something big and nasty, with a bow and arrow, makes your heart pound.

Thank you for sharing.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
13.1 mile (21 KM ) half marathon on May 5th. Finished 3:24 Minutes
#4WarmdriftPosted 5/21/2013 6:07:27 PM
Basically, this game is red dead redemption in a jungle/island, the enemy dialogue is from Manhunt......i love rdr and Manhunt..so yep, fc3 works for me..love it!
---
Prodigy Fan!