• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1

Sometimes i folow the map to get a relic and it just isn't there, what am I doing wrong?
Are some underground maybe?

Prodigy Fan!
3 years ago#2
Yes, some are underground.

Look at the map for small, dark blue coloured patches nearby - these are caves and tunnel entrances. These are your way in to the underground areas.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
3 years ago#3
Use the map to mark them and it highlights them while playing, showing any elevation differences.

Some tips: If underground, look for nearby water or black spots on the map to gain access. Bring a shotgun for blasting through breakable stone walls, marked by a circlular symbol.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
3 years ago#4

Everyone has this question. I THOUGHT they were in trees at first. Silly me. NOpe, underground.

caves, or swimming in water, or something like that. I put c4 on those doors, and then shoot the c4 and blow it up. of course, you dont know that at first either. you just shoot it a few times with your regular gun, nothing happens so you walk away.

There are no many tricks, but these are a few of them. good luck with you relic hunt.

Thank you for sharing.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
13.1 mile (21 KM ) half marathon on May 5th. Finished 3:24 Minutes
3 years ago#5
Thanks everyone for replies :)
Prodigy Fan!
3 years ago#6
If they are above you and You can't reach them. You will need a near by hang glider to get to them.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived