Relics

#1WarmdriftPosted 5/20/2013 5:07:24 PM
Hi.

Sometimes i folow the map to get a relic and it just isn't there, what am I doing wrong?
Are some underground maybe?

---
Prodigy Fan!
#2bongobreakPosted 5/20/2013 5:21:03 PM(edited)
Yes, some are underground.

Look at the map for small, dark blue coloured patches nearby - these are caves and tunnel entrances. These are your way in to the underground areas.

:-)
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
#3DuneManPosted 5/20/2013 5:20:17 PM
Use the map to mark them and it highlights them while playing, showing any elevation differences.

Some tips: If underground, look for nearby water or black spots on the map to gain access. Bring a shotgun for blasting through breakable stone walls, marked by a circlular symbol.
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
#4drclaeysPosted 5/21/2013 4:53:26 AM
Friends,

Everyone has this question. I THOUGHT they were in trees at first. Silly me. NOpe, underground.

caves, or swimming in water, or something like that. I put c4 on those doors, and then shoot the c4 and blow it up. of course, you dont know that at first either. you just shoot it a few times with your regular gun, nothing happens so you walk away.

There are no many tricks, but these are a few of them. good luck with you relic hunt.

Thank you for sharing.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
13.1 mile (21 KM ) half marathon on May 5th. Finished 3:24 Minutes
#5Warmdrift(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 3:46:38 PM
Thanks everyone for replies :)
---
Prodigy Fan!
#6James_UptonPosted 5/22/2013 8:30:04 AM
If they are above you and You can't reach them. You will need a near by hang glider to get to them.