Multiplayer (Team Deathmatch, Firestorm, Domination, etc) ?

#1bonghits81Posted 5/27/2013 6:13:18 AM
I don't see much conversation on the multiplayer aspect of the game anymore...

A lot of people have complained about it being 'broken', but there was a patch not too long ago and it's been running smooth.. I've also experienced less of the annoying game freeze on the loading screen.. There has also been plenty of players on at all times of the day (EST zone here).

But I come on here, and I see nothing.....

I've been hooked on the deathmatches for months now, and I'm only ranked 310th overall.

Do any of you guys bother with it?

I still have to collect some thing in single player, as well as finish off the co-op in order to get my platinum, but I can't pull myself away from the deathmatch!!!
---
PSN: Bonghits81
#2bonghits81(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2013 2:50:53 PM
Somebody here HAS TO play deathmatch, right!?
---
#3LeQuack147Posted 6/10/2013 1:01:20 AM
I play it on occasion. Especially now that I've hit max level from the co-op, and I'm starting to unlock all the cool weapon mods with my 3 decoders (too bad I can't hand the XP I keep getting to someone else)
---
Your parents must've been killed by quickscopers or something. And then put into a trickshot montage. -SullyTheStrange
#4bonghits81(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 9:58:30 AM
For a while, after you hit level 75, I wasn't sure if the decoding XP still counts towards the leaderboards..

My current online rank is 252. If I play for a few hours, I can jump about 10 spots, but if I don't play the game for a few days, I'll drop about 10 spots.. So there are definitely at least a good 50-100 extremely active/competitive players.
---
#5GTA_EdmPosted 6/24/2013 1:30:07 PM
You know what I want to see? Unlock the whole island and let players play deathmatch across the whole thing. Now THAT would be fun!

To me, anyway. :)
#6ifihadamillionPosted 6/25/2013 9:01:06 PM
Hey man. I recently started playing the multiplayer. If you're interested I'd be up for playing deathmatch or something. My PSN ID is iLove2Spl00ge. I'll usually be on 2pm CST.
#7reevil123Posted 7/11/2013 1:02:06 PM
ifihadamillion posted...
Hey man. I recently started playing the multiplayer. If you're interested I'd be up for playing deathmatch or something. My PSN ID is iLove2Spl00ge. I'll usually be on 2pm CST.

HA HA HA, love your PSN ID! If I wasn't at work I would be dying, let out a little snicker and everyone looked at me oddly.

Anyways, I am enjoying online multiplayer also, except a couple matches weren't counting my deaths and kills. Ended the match 0-0 but definetely died a lot and killed a few. Still leveled up though which was odd. I just started and suck but if anyone wants to add me my psn id is KillYourself6
More topics from this board...
Far Cry 4?Krazled44/14 11:59AM