How hard is this game on easy?

#1ZenGamer64Posted 5/27/2013 1:56:32 PM
I am an older gamer (just about 50 now) and the reflexes ain't what they used to be. But the heart is still young!!

How difficulty is this game on easy mode? I try to avoid an over amount of frustration these days :)
---
I can stare at a knot in a piece of wood
until it frightens me.
#2WarmdriftPosted 5/27/2013 5:32:37 PM
You should still easily enjoy this game a level higher!
---
Prodigy Fan!
#3groccoPosted 5/27/2013 8:10:30 PM
I'm 42 and playing through my first time on normal. I've died a few times, but it's been a decent balance between difficulty and fun.
---
PSN: GRocco1970
"Wherever you go, there you are..." BB
#4drclaeysPosted 5/28/2013 5:00:39 AM
Friends,

I am 50, and I beat this game on easy. BUT, I did have my sons help. the end of the game, and some outposts. I just gave him the controller, he got them done for me.

There is a booster shot you can get, that makes you invincable. Im not sure what I did to get the formula for it. But those are a live saver. Just make as many as you can hold... AND gather the leaves that make them... so after you run out, you can just make more, on the spot.

Usually, two or three shots of that, is enought to get me over the hard parts.

Hunt sharks from a boat. Hunt other stuff, with a car near buy, with a gattleing gun on top, if you run back and jump in, nothing will touch you. and you can pop put the top, and lay waste.

Its a very nice looking game. And driving is nice. You should at least try it. Good luck.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
13.1 mile (21 KM ) half marathon on May 5th. Finished 3:24 Minutes
#5bongobreakPosted 5/28/2013 6:12:25 PM
I am also a mature gamer (in my 40s) and when I first started it, it was a little overwhelming, but after a short, sharp learning curve, I found easy mode to be a breeze - especially once you get a few good skills under your belt.

Perhaps you will find that you might want to dial it up a bit after a while, I know I did!

It's an epic game, I hope you enjoy it.

:-)
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
#6WarmdriftPosted 5/30/2013 3:29:45 PM
Read these posts..what a bunch of old codgers we are lol :)
---
Prodigy Fan!
#7bongobreakPosted 5/30/2013 6:13:08 PM
Indeed....and look how polite and well spoken we all are? lol

....not to mention our spelling and grammer - it's all very refreshing! lol

:-)
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
#8drclaeysPosted 5/31/2013 5:16:22 AM
Friends,

AND no one insulted the other person.

ANd the term troll was not called to one person. HEY, maybe we are on to something here?

Thank you for sharing, and being so nice.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
13.1 mile (21 KM ) half marathon on May 5th. Finished 3:24 Minutes
#9WarmdriftPosted 5/31/2013 4:15:28 PM
Maybe we should start are own over 40's group.
No posts after 9pm though as we are all in bed by then :))
---
Prodigy Fan!
#10groccoPosted 5/31/2013 10:53:13 PM
Warmdrift posted...

No posts after 9pm though as we are all in bed by then :))

I was about to be insulted, but you're right, LOL....
---
PSN: GRocco1970
"Wherever you go, there you are..." BB