User Info: bongobreak

bongobreak
3 years ago#12
Haha!!

Yep - you got me!

Touché my logical friend!

It's a good thing I'm mature enough to accept when I'm wrong! lol

:-)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

User Info: LeQuack147

LeQuack147
3 years ago#13
Hmm, never would have thought there'd be people playing FC3 at the ages mentioned here. Kudos, guys. If you're ever up for Coop or MP, I've got your back.
Your parents must've been killed by quickscopers or something. And then put into a trickshot montage. -SullyTheStrange

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
3 years ago#14
Friends,

Holy crap. look how funny this post became. and THE GREAT senses of humor you all have. That has to be added to the list.

I love that no posts after 9:00 pm, that made me roar.

thank you all for sharing. Very funny stuff.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
13.1 mile (21 KM ) half marathon on May 5th. Finished 3:24 Minutes

User Info: ajbit19

ajbit19
3 years ago#15
The silenced .45 sub machine gun that you get for playing 6 of the Rakyat challenges would turn this game into a snooze fest on easy.
Al Bundy married for your sins.

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
3 years ago#16
Friends,

a snooze fest you say, Old people LOVE naps. I just came in from my mini van, I take naps at lunch to help me game longer into the evening.

I also do love that gun. Most of the special guns, or what ever they are called, are fun. I bring my special guns when ever I have to hunt something with a certain kind of weapon, it seems to make it easier. Like bears with a shot gun, or sharks with a bow and arrow.

Snooze fest, I love it. Thank you for sharing.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
13.1 mile (21 KM ) half marathon on May 5th. Finished 3:24 Minutes

User Info: ajbit19

ajbit19
3 years ago#17
I'm playing my 3rd time through now, and I'm doing it without using the signature weapons before I make it to the second island.
Al Bundy married for your sins.

User Info: Warmdrift

Warmdrift
3 years ago#18
Well this old timer Platted fc3 tonight ;)
Prodigy Fan!

User Info: nedrith

nedrith
3 years ago#19
Well then nice read and I think this thread has finally gotten me to buy this game. If the difficulty can be decent on easy then hopefully it will be difficult on normal!

User Info: scm60

scm60
3 years ago#20
Just checked out this board for the first time. Thinking of picking up this game both for myself and my wife. By the way, I'm 65 and been a gamer for over 30 years. My wife just got into it about a year ago. She likes the FPS (COD) while I prefer TPS, but we both loved the Uncharteds & Tomb Raider. So, basically I was looking to see if this game could be played on easy and I think I got my answer. Old guys rule! (Or so my T-shirt says, lol).
I was wondering why that Frisbee kept getting bigger - and then it hit me.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. How hard is this game on easy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived