Hey just bought this game is the story really good? deep story that ill get into

#1ReallySnow55Posted 6/3/2013 8:55:24 PM
or is it just a simple turn your brain off type of story with lots of shooting and pointless plot devices? Just wondering is it like a summer blockbuster movie the story or actually a very deep emotionally driven story?
#2drclaeysPosted 6/4/2013 5:05:50 AM
Friends,

(Spoilers )

Well those two are extreams. This might be somewhere in the middle. This game is not really story heavy. Its an action game. Shooting, and driving. and boating, and swimming. it looks great, thinks look real. They act real.

Its a very good game. But this is not uncharted. Its more open world, so in those type games, story takes a back seat.

Still a great game and a great looking game. Enjoy.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
13.1 mile (21 KM ) half marathon on May 5th. Finished 3:24 Minutes
#3groccoPosted 6/4/2013 7:06:57 AM
ReallySnow55 posted...
or is it just a simple turn your brain off type of story with lots of shooting and pointless plot devices? Just wondering is it like a summer blockbuster movie the story or actually a very deep emotionally driven story?

Like I said in a previous post, it's kinda like Just Cause 2, if Just Cause 2 had better graphics, a better story, better gameplay, and was actually fun for longer than an hour.
---
PSN: GRocco1970
"Wherever you go, there you are..." BB
#4sr1d3rPosted 6/4/2013 10:00:14 PM
I too purchased this game today and i predict I will lose days to this game
---
--- Anyone can dig a hole, but it takes a real man to call it home ---
PSN: LukeDeSpook
#5Latissimus1000Posted 6/5/2013 10:25:11 AM
it's decent,nothing special. to be honest tho, u should have bought metro last light if you want an intense story line, that game is epic in every sense of the word.
#6duhbyoPosted 6/9/2013 11:40:02 PM
I thought it had a great story. Very emotional and actually had my heart pounding at some suspenseful story points.
#7DpendolaPosted 6/13/2013 4:09:46 AM
I personally thought the story was great. If you stay on track and keep on the story missions the story is intense. It's once you get sucked in to the beauty of the island is when the story starts to take a back seat. I played through the first time, did basically just the story missions and then played through again taking my time and collecting/unlocking everything. You will not be disappointed by this game.
---
Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.
Psn:Dusty2004