Smooth Criminal - Killing peeps

#1spincrPosted 6/29/2013 3:11:18 AM
Does it matter if you kill innocents? I know it says so in the screen, but i wouldn't like to end up stranded alone on the islands:)

I'll rephrase that, any drawbacks to going rogue?
---
PSN - papapaprika
#2LogicmongerPosted 6/29/2013 3:56:56 AM
No drawback for killing those Rakyat posers. It's the first thing I do when I take an outpost... grenade the jeep they pull up in. *This Is All Me*

I think the game resets to a checkpoint after killing your 3rd innocent within a certain amount of time. I've had it happen once or twice.
#3spincr(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 5:41:25 AM
Sweet;)
---
PSN - papapaprika
#4bongobreakPosted 6/29/2013 10:13:55 AM
I've had them turn against me with assault weapons when I've killed a few of them - can't remember how many I killed before this happened, probably quite a few though.

I've even had them turn against me when I've ran a few of them over in a jeep - I mean, they will just stand there in the middle of the road....what do they think is gonna happen?! LOL

It seems that this is only a problem for the immediate locale, and when one travels a little farther, they seem to become friendly once more.

:-)
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)